Dundee United vs Partick Thistle

jagfox

8 minutes ago, powerhouse7 said:

heard that Ray is close to bring in a centre half from Netherlands, been trying to get him for weeks.

Apparently could he confirmed by end of week

Is this a different one from Sususepa?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was told he'd fallen out with the manager hence the drop on Saturday

He wanted to play on Saturday but was told by the physio that he wasnt being passed as fit. A little suprised he featured tonight carrying a knock. Possibly a recurrence tonight

10 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Not too bothered about tonight. Always good to play a Diddy club though

Yer Maw.

Anyway, brilliant first 45 minutes - struggling to remember it's equal since the 6-2 game.  Cammy Smith on fire, Flood wonderful, Fraser looking good, defenders defending, Toshney poor but hey ho everyone deserves an off day.  Held our own the second half, soft/stupid penalty.

Got back in the car to hear the fruitcake Willie Millar saying Obadeyi was our best player by a mile.  What the fucking f*ck???

BTW the more I see the lad Robson the more I think he can do a job for us this season.

Murray looked shit when he came on; and we managed all this without VdV.  What a time to be alive!!!!

Willo Flood. :wub:

Flood was excellent again tonight but i was getting a bit worried after he had been booked as he got away with a couple of niggly fouls. Its in his game to hammer around at 100mph but dodgy if hes on a yellow

5 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

I quite like Obadeyi. No middle ground with him, either complete shite or genius. 

Och, he does some things well. He's got decent technique, good pace and can cross the ball. Against that he looks half asleep most of the time and loses the ball more often than not. I can see there's potential but he's not a young player and I'd have doubts as to whether he'll develop much from here.

He's better than Erskine though, the lanky streak of pish.

35 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Not sure why he was getting the attention of the boo boys? Can't recall him making many errors. I'd rather he was there than Dillon.

Were Thistle playing Gordon at centre half? He looked out of his depth there.

Damned by the faintest of praise.

8 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Not sure what Toshney's meant to have done wrong tonight, looked to have had a perfectly good game. 

No he didn't he was poor.  Some slack defending, poor reading of the game, times he dwelt on the ball when he should have got rid of it.  I don't think he's a bad player just sub standard tonight.

As for Willie Millar and Obadeyi, there were at least four United players better than him tonight - I have no idea what Millar was raving about.

Toshney was fucking disgraceful tonight. His distribution is abysmal for a professional footballer. Almost every time he had it, he gave it away

I'm quite sure Ray looked at our team from last year and said 'Yes, we desperately need another defender who can try and play it out from the back'.

Archived