Hibernian Vs Queen Of The South - League cup 2nd Round

Can see there being a few changes for this but not wholesale ones considering We looked a bit unfit towards the end yesterday. I'd go for:

Marciano
Gray
Forster
Hanlon
Stevenson
Martin
McGinn
Harris
Boyle
Keatings
Cummings

I'd like to see Crane, Carmichael and possibly Lewis Allan get some game time.

Not arsed about the cups whatsoever this season though.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A lot of brain dead managers play their send X1s in this cup. Reading some of the comments on here it looks like bigger team's fans simply don't like the League Cup anymore.

No, I think every Hibs fan, player and the manager wants to win the league cup. But it comes third in our priority list this season though and promotion stands head and shoulders above the rest.

Carmichael heading back to Queens on loan? 

As I said in the Queens thread yesterday, Carmichael coming back to us is a debatable one. I always thought that he was more effective on the right hand side, so not sure it would solve the problem that we have. I also remain unconvinced that his end product is good enough to improve us by much. Don't get me wrong, he has bags of talent, but he was still relatively ineffective in the final third even in his last season before moving on to Hibs.

33 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Not enough excitement on this thread. P

I hope we win in the 90th minute through a drop ball situation.

Would send that despicable wee *** Derek Lyle into another flute playing meltdown :lol:

Archived