We Need to Talk About Angus

Angus: joined to huntin', shootin', fishin' rednecks of Tory northeast. What a disgrace!

Shame on you!

Of course, the clusterfunk that is Angus Council couldn't deliver my postal vote ballot paper. The THIRD cock-up in a row for elections, I've been eligible to vote in but have been denied doing so through their incompetence. Seething!

Edited by Brummo
Really angry.

I was going for a postal vote but they told me they would be sent out on the 31st May. Thought that was leaving it late.
Pissed off is not strong enough to describe how I feel. Still if old people want to vote to remove their winter fuel allowance...

I know the close season can be boring but let's just stick to football in here where at least we have some sensible differencies of opinion. This thread's been quite entertaining at times and even had me riled a couple of times. I think we should start a couple more 'merger' threads to wind up a couple more areas. Any more ideas - hmmmmm?

I know the close season can be boring but let's just stick to football in here where at least we have some sensible differencies of opinion. This thread's been quite entertaining at times and even had me riled a couple of times. I think we should start a couple more 'merger' threads to wind up a couple more areas. Any more ideas - hmmmmm?

#MergeFife

14 minutes ago, MOFOREVER said:

#censorship #don'tmentionthewarIdidbutthinkIgotawaywithit

#gladyoustillhaveasenseofhumourbecauserightnowIdon't

#Elgin'snewToryMPisanSPFLrefereesothisthreadstillfootballrelated

Edited by Brummo
Sheer class

Merge the Scottish Conservatives with all the Angus football clubs.

Forbroathchin Montorycunts FC sounds good.

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, sjc said:

3 wins out of 4 for the mighty Angus Clubs this weekend I see. World domination awaits when they eventually pool their resources....

Perhaps world domination but Scottish football certainly isn't big enough for a United Angus,wouldn't be fair anyway the rest of Scottish football would be left in their wake forever:),

• 5 months later...
Properly run football clubs and seeing the the results on the park

Yep, it’s hard to poke fun at well run clubs making progress when season after season we are floundering at the wrong end of the bottom league.

Time to stop spouting a ‘river of shite’ and get a team on the park.

• 4 years later...