Auchinleck Talbot

paulsmythe

still fucking shameful a so called community club has signed up to a tory forced workplace policy. The only football team out of 541 companies to do this.  must make you so proud

......aaaaaand you're back in the room.

Honestly chuckleton I don't actually care. I do care enough to prove that you are an Ar*e

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

......aaaaaand you're back in the room.

Honestly chuckleton I don't actually care. I do care enough to prove that you are an Ar*e

says more about you and your club that you dont actually care. 

The man is passionate about said topic he obviously went off on one but the paranoia comes out from certain people when in fact this man would be calling whatever junior club was on the list scumbags that's obvious to anyone. 

This subject in particular and the auchinleck name has reached bigger nationwide forums than this i will message him and point him in the direction and he can discuss this with people who might give him a better standard of reply. 

Adult approach and very dutiful of you but I still don't care lol[emoji23]

I have been out fishing all weekend and got a few bites. I will resume normality with fellow posters once the season starts. [emoji7]

2 hours ago, Dipple burn said:

Not me Tommy I lost the moustache 20 years ago. I think it looks like you douring out your girlfriend to see who buys the next pint!

You're confusing me with Wayne Rooney,Dimps :angry:,which isn't very flattering as I'm at least a yard quicker and don't have a hair transplant. :) 

16 hours ago, hareskirky said:

Sir did you employ a tory spin doctor to write that for you? 

No-one needs a spin doctor from no matter what party to state the facts. If you want to rely on a spin doctor don't expect to get the true position as history over the past few years has proved.

Archived