League Standings Predictions

craigiemack

22 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Well done yesterday on a big win and Hawick the early leaders :) 

This is a very tough league though and at the end of the day it could only be 3 points off a relegation rival. 

I know - can't blame us for getting carried away after years of suffering!!

Long season ahead but good way to start!

On 31/07/2016 at 03:38, Hawick2016 said:

5-0 Hawick today going on 7 or 8. Laughable some peoples

predictions of them bottom. Top

8 easily . 

2-3 today what's yer thoughts. 

Yer no.8 played very well and caused us a lot of problems. 

Ross Archibald ex ww spartans and Bonnyrigg Rose yer trialist I thought he'd retired if that's the calibre of player ye getting ye defo won't be bottom for sure.strolled through the game centre back. 

Strollers result today certainly makes last week's result fantastic. 

Think I was 1st one to arrive but yer woman on the gate soon caught up wi me upstairs in the bar ha ha. Give her credit though chasing up raffle tickets well into the 2nd half after not seeing 1st half on the gate.

Good luck for the season ahead. 

Dispointed today always hard when you get beat but to play so poorly after last week was a shock

2 guys pull out can't be helped but we'll take it on the chin.

the slight positives are we've been Beat By a team who after speaking to a couple at the game think they'll finish top 4! Hawick were poor but ww weren't leagues above them

16 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

2-3 today what's yer thoughts. 

Yer no.8 played very well and caused us a lot of problems. 

Ross Archibald ex ww spartans and Bonnyrigg Rose yer trialist I thought he'd retired if that's the calibre of player ye getting ye defo won't be bottom for sure.strolled through the game centre back. 

Strollers result today certainly makes last week's result fantastic. 

Think I was 1st one to arrive but yer woman on the gate soon caught up wi me upstairs in the bar ha ha. Give her credit though chasing up raffle tickets well into the 2nd half after not seeing 1st half on the gate.

Good luck for the season ahead. 

Good game for the neutral yesterday. Thought no.8 and no.2 were standouts for us.  

We struggled with just the one up top. Thought WW looked good in spells and probably edged first half. Pretty even second half. 

Hard one to take with such a late penalty but such is football. Onto Wednesday now... 

Archived