Killie v the Albion

24 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Yet Killie still play in the big league and have done so for 23 years

The number of years the teams of our detractors on here have spent there = 0 

Just let that sink in 

Same number as Killie's number of home league cup goals against lower league opposition.

21 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Same number as Killie's number of home league cup goals against lower league opposition.

Correct sir 

we are in transition, we are treating them as our pre season build ups , our boardroom shenanigans are affecting the team , we are  rebuilding , we haven't gelled , these things take time , we've a lot of youngsters, they don't know each other yet , our manager is finding his feet in Scotland , it's been a long season of football this summer  , getting used to playing on a carpet takes time , the playaz are at different stages in there development, etc etc 

Take your pick of our excuses 

Just now, kennysmassiveego said:

Correct sir 

we are in transition, we are treating them as our pre season build ups , our boardroom shenanigans are affecting the team , we are  rebuilding , we haven't gelled , these things take time , we've a lot of youngsters, they don't know each other yet , our manager is finding his feet in Scotland , it's been a long season of football this summer  , getting used to playing on a carpet takes time , the playaz are at different stages in there development, etc etc 

Take your pick of our excuses 

I'd blame the change of pies.

Yet Killie still play in the big league and have done so for 23 years

The number of years the teams of our detractors on here have spent there = 0 

Just let that sink in 

The big league.... HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gibraltar's finest beat the best we have to offer.

The big league of f@cking diddies.

At least we know we are small time but f@ck me, dillusional inbreds [emoji39]

Yeah that wasn't great yesterday. No idea why the Albion goal was disallowed.

Coulibaly looked busy upfront and was unlucky to hit the bar and his back heel rose perfectly for the keeper. McKenzie I thought had a great game driving us forward. Magennis was causing problems as well. The no 6 (waddington) was quietly effective in front of the back 4 and Boyle seemed to clear most of what came at him albeit with little grace and resembled bambi on ice a few times.

The keeper had no command of his box and fumbled a few times, one of which should have counted but refs only decision that went our way was a biggie.

The right back was honking, come back Ross Barbour, all is forgiven. If he plays on Saturday to that low, low level then Motherwell will have a field day.

I just hope Clark has written the group stage off and told them to go out, play, gel together and try few things and don't worry if mistakes are made, because if this is the standard then we could be in deep trouble again.

All the papers today struggling to see what was wrong with the goal.

One of the papers ref watch "Bobby put the madden in maddening with his eccentric decision"

Another describes the incident as a "baffling decision"

My favourite was about the turning point in the match

"22 minuets when the referee made the bizarre decision not to allow the Rovers goal, Bobby Madden has wasted his strong performance last week by chopping off a perfectly good goal for the visitors for an imaginary foul"

Any highlights ? 

Killie no.11 must have had his worst match ever, well I hope it was his worst ! Big gamble what Killie are trying to achieve with bringing so many new English players in.  

Wee moral boost before the real stuff starts next week. 

17 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

The big league.... HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gibraltar's finest beat the best we have to offer.

The big league of f@cking diddies.

At least we know we are small time but f@ck me, dillusional inbreds emoji39.png

^^^ raging

1 minute ago, placidcasual345 said:

^^^once got so raging that he had to ask to be banned from the forum, presumably for his own sanity, before slithering back a few months later emoji24.pngemoji24.pngemoji24.png

Nice to see that, despite me having no interaction with you for months, you're still entirely obsessed with me.

I'm flattered, but I'm married. Sorry.

Nice to see that, despite me having no interaction with you for months, you're still entirely obsessed with me.

I'm flattered, but I'm married. Sorry.

Yes, pointing out the irony of you calling another poster raging = obsessed.

Archived