HERE WE FUCKING GOOOO

On ‎21‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 12:11, newcastle broon said:

Yous would prob take as much hidings in the Juniors bud. When a university amateur team are taking 6 off ye it's no junior or eosfl you sadly should be looking at. 

Isn't he saying that they could maybe attract better players to the club if they moved to the Juniors though?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's results don't help the image of the EOSFL at all. 10-0, 8-0, 6-1 and 8-2. People will see those results and think, what kind of league has it become. The LL is definitely killing it. I'd like to think there are plans behind the scenes to do something positive about the EOSFL but I doubt it.

On ‎23‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 16:44, cmontheloknow said:

If Shippy were ERSJFA they'd be competing amongst the Fife clubs with added carrot of Scottish Cup entry

That's whit am saying the Shippy could get better players mair local games against guid sides rosyth lochgelly lang toon crossgates oakley and nae travelling tae berwick eyemouth coldstream stirling

Gubbed 10 0 aff eyemouth is fecking embarrassing

1 hour ago, non_sequitur said:

Gubbed 10 0 aff eyemouth is fecking embarrassing

No, what was embarrassing was turning up with 10 men I believe and one man in the dugout, no enough players, nae backroom staff,  no even had someone to take the flag on their side. I lasted 15mins 3 0 at the time and thought f**k this, you could see a double figure scoreline coming. Still, they had a nice bus

20 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

No, what was embarrassing was turning up with 10 men I believe and one man in the dugout, no enough players, nae backroom staff,  no even had someone to take the flag on their side. I lasted 15mins 3 0 at the time and thought f**k this, you could see a double figure scoreline coming. Still, they had a nice bus

Wisnae there lucky tae last the season at this rate

58 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Maybe Coldsteam could go to the amateurs as well , given their absolutely mediocre effforts in the seniors recently.

Aye maybe they could, but you'll have to ask someone that actually gives a shit :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Not looking good for Ormiston either, played them in a friendly last night and beat them 3-1 don't seem upto much. Tried to play football but bar the semi-coloured lad up-front they have nothing. A whole new team from last season by the looks of it too. The leagues broon breed.

12 hours ago, tynie1874 said:

Not looking good for Ormiston either, played them in a friendly last night and beat them 3-1 don't seem upto much. Tried to play football but bar the semi-coloured lad up-front they have nothing. A whole new team from last season by the looks of it too. The leagues broon breed.

Words honestly fail me...........

Semi-coloured!! Wow! Didn't he have a name, number, position etc. "The number 10" or "the left winger" would surely be better than semi-coloured mate [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Imagine the match reports.. "the really white guy played the ball to the slightly pink guy who switched it to the red faced guy...." [emoji23][emoji23]

4 hours ago, Mr Tee said:

Semi-coloured!! Wow! Didn't he have a name, number, position etc. "The number 10" or "the left winger" would surely be better than semi-coloured mate emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Imagine the match reports.. "the really white guy played the ball to the slightly pink guy who switched it to the red faced guy...." emoji23.pngemoji23.png

There was nae yellae cards or guys playing. The ref was ginger.

I played in that game yes score didn't cover us in glory but one game Doesn't reflect a team I could sit and pick bones out of your abilities as a goal keeper and how our goal came about...we have new players playing together and the Linton boys have played together for years and let's face it they could easily compete in the league we are in. Just wait till pusco comes back out retirement and you're back to watching!!! 90% of the Linton team are ex junior so can't see why the score is meant to be a shock!

Archived