HERE WE FUCKING GOOOO

2 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Grangemouth has a bad history of junior clubs folding in the past , two I think.

Grangemouth United folded at the end of 1979-80 and there has been none since.

They came about in 1956 when Grange Rovers and Forth Rangers merged, so for many years before this the town had two clubs. They then flirted with the Fife League for a wee while I think, re-joined, had a year or two in abeyance, came back early 70's before biting the dust in 1980.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take your junior talk and f**k off onto the junior forum with it. Personally I'd rather have Nae crack on here, than junior crack. Bad enough in the LL forum with all ya junior shite

10 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

Take your junior talk and f**k off onto the junior forum with it. Personally I'd rather have Nae crack on here, than junior crack. Bad enough in the LL forum with all ya junior shite

How was the bevvy last night :lol:

On 06/08/2016 at 17:56, HibeeJibee said:

Tynecastle and LTHV have both had pieces in the press in the last few weeks with officials quoted talking about promotion, LL, and licences. Tynecastle launched their news strips at Murray Park a couple of weeks ago and Lee Wallace - who is a coach with them - was talking about it. LTHV manager also quoted at length in the D&G News website on the subject, this week:

Of course these clubs share Saughton Enclosure. Here are the quotes regarding Tynecastle:

Off-hand I cannot recall seeing quotes from Leith Athletic on the subject and certainly there is no way Meadowbank 3G would meet current criteria, or could be made to do so without almost total rebuilding.

On the other hand there are plans to rebuild Meadowbank Stadium.

I can't see Saughton enclosure meeting licencing criteria without substantial investment. New build changing rooms probably, a whole new non-see through fence, cover for 100.

3 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

How was the bevvy last night :lol:

I typed it whilst dunkin a wispa gold in my coffee I'll have you know and my point still stands, talk EOS or fucking do one

On ‎05‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 10:27, Fisherman said:

It's a real shame they don't invest in new facilities etc rather than players......

Can't believe that cowfield at Saughton is still being used, have the changing rooms changed at all? Used to be the worst in the league.

Have they gained any fans from the merger with Hutchie Vale as they used to attract very few?

Good side though emoji17.pngemoji122.png

absolutely, I heard about how much a couple of the guys are getting paid.  Scary

16 hours ago, eastlothianfootballer said:

wow,  you should really learn to keep your thoughts to yourself.....

Not my thoughts only what was said whilst watching Pencaitland Amatuers albeit a few of Ormiston former players from the season before had left and joined them and I spoke about manager leaving.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 16/09/2016 at 10:05, non_sequitur said:

Hopefully Shippy join the junior for next year makes sense league disnae have any interest.

If teams like Glasgow University are taking 6 off ye I think ye should be looking at yer team before going anywhere. That result yesterday certainly took an interest :D

On ‎18‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 08:43, newcastle broon said:

If teams like Glasgow University are taking 6 off ye I think ye should be looking at yer team before going anywhere. That result yesterday certainly took an interest :D

Shite result but mibbee it tells ye the state of the eos cannae attract players tae play in it and clubs like easthooses and craigroyson pishing aff tae the juniors, we should follow

1 hour ago, non_sequitur said:

Shite result but mibbee it tells ye the state of the eos cannae attract players tae play in it and clubs like easthooses and craigroyson pishing aff tae the juniors, we should follow

Yous would prob take as much hidings in the Juniors bud. When a university amateur team are taking 6 off ye it's no junior or eosfl you sadly should be looking at. 

Archived