The Candy Shop- St Roch's 2016-17

Kinky Afro

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:

Looking forward to huge game on sat? Aw that's right no matter result it keeps you's 3rd haha

Im not a glory hunter. Im happy to follow my team wherever they play and no matter what league theyre in, ya disrespectful fud.

You're only moving up a division, ffs, and we beat yous twice last season. 

10 minutes ago, Hampden85 said:

You need to learn to read. I never asked him to denounce them, i asked him to show me where he has.

Too early in the mornin' for ye?

And did he say he had denounced them or something? 

Im not a glory hunter. Im happy to follow my team wherever they play and no matter what league theyre in, ya disrespectful fud.

You're only moving up a division, ffs, and we beat yous twice last season. 

I told you yday I don't play in they diddie leagues stupid. My mates play with camby. They are that good they could afford 2 defeats to you's n still win the league. You's will forever be a wee district league team

16 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:

I told you yday I don't play in they diddie leagues stupid. My mates play with camby. They are that good they could afford 2 defeats to you's n still win the league. You's will forever be a wee district league team

You don't play in any league. You're a Walter Mitty.

7 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:

You will find me in the super league son. Mind that time the roch played on that league? Nah me neither haha

I'll keep an eye out for ye, Walter

th.jpg

I must say I have enjoyed some of this arguement. I am reminded of my early youth up in Royston Hill where there was always, always, a dug wandering about and chasing car wheels... never seen that for ages but just been reading the written online equivalent since Saturday. What's the point??

You can register your disagreement and objection without degenerating into silly similes and calamitous comebacks. When someone shouts "you's are shite" and "he's pure pish" then you have already won the arguement with no need for further engagement.

There are strange things afoot in the west and when they happen the temperature is disproportionately turned up. Play a Depeche Mode song or a Roy Orbison ditty in the wrong place and you risk a doing. Wear a top in the wrong pub and you will be challenged, often being verbally battered with a skewed rationale often hundreds of years old.. that is before it gets physical. Not everyone is like that though and I suppose it is a choice. I'm happy to read and consider.

Someone called John Sweeney "pure pish" so I'll just stick up for him a bit. It's not an arguement, just my thoughts. I call him out when he acts daft and loses his heed. I do that with any candy player I see doing it. I said the other week he can be whatever he wants to be but sometimes we need him to be what we want. Better men than us have challenged his attitude and behaviour I know as he has told me!!! [emoji23] He isn't stupid and at times has been fantastic for us and lead the team, twice scoring the winner against the potential league champions home and away. A magnificent player on his day. A disappointment on other days. He knows what he needs to do to make the good days outnumber the bad. To say he is pish is incorrect... he isn't. He is illdisciplined and stupid at times I agree, but he isn't pish. Whether a John Sweeney type of player is a plus or a negative for a team is another debate but when he chucks a footballing glass over his shoulder and says "nae cnt leaves here till ah find oot which cnt did it" .. what can you do? He's a mate... he needs a verbal bollocking and then get him back on tracks. I'd have him in my team every day and I'd just keep on at him and encourage control. I am convinced he can be a pivotal part in our cup campaign this season and a refreshed challenge next season.

I must say I have enjoyed some of this arguement. I am reminded of my early youth up in Royston Hill where there was always, always, a dug wandering about and chasing car wheels... never seen that for ages but just been reading the written online equivalent since Saturday. What's the point??

You can register your disagreement and objection without degenerating into silly similes and calamitous comebacks. When someone shouts "you's are shite" and "he's pure pish" then you have already won the arguement with no need for further engagement.

There are strange things afoot in the west and when they happen the temperature is disproportionately turned up. Play a Depeche Mode song or a Roy Orbison ditty in the wrong place and you risk a doing. Wear a top in the wrong pub and you will be challenged, often being verbally battered with a skewed rationale often hundreds of years old.. that is before it gets physical. Not everyone is like that though and I suppose it is a choice. I'm happy to read and consider.

Someone called John Sweeney "pure pish" so I'll just stick up for him a bit. It's not an arguement, just my thoughts. I call him out when he acts daft and loses his heed. I do that with any candy player I see doing it. I said the other week he can be whatever he wants to be but sometimes we need him to be what we want. Better men than us have challenged his attitude and behaviour I know as he has told me!!! [emoji23] He isn't stupid and at times has been fantastic for us and lead the team, twice scoring the winner against the potential league champions home and away. A magnificent player on his day. A disappointment on other days. He knows what he needs to do to make the good days outnumber the bad. To say he is pish is incorrect... he isn't. He is illdisciplined and stupid at times I agree, but he isn't pish. Whether a John Sweeney type of player is a plus or a negative for a team is another debate but when he chucks a footballing glass over his shoulder and says "nae cnt leaves here till ah find oot which cnt did it" .. what can you do? He's a mate... he needs a verbal bollocking and then get him back on tracks. I'd have him in my team every day and I'd just keep on at him and encourage control. I am convinced he can be a pivotal part in our cup campaign this season and a refreshed challenge next season.

Only seen the guy play a couple of times and at this level he stands out

On 15 May 2017 at 09:30, king Henrik7 said:

You will find me in the super league son. Mind that time the roch played on that league? Nah me neither haha

You've been waiting 6 months to say that.

hee hee

On 15 May 2017 at 14:03, larky9 said:

Only seen the guy play a couple of times and at this level he stands out

Remember to keep in touch Larky and also Lang.

Maybe see you in a cup game next season.

Remember to keep in touch Larky and also Lang.
Maybe see you in a cup game next season.

Will do guys and with a wee tad of luck you could go up l think Larkhall will have to bring in a few players as some of the squad are not good enough but this is only my opinion no doubt the lads will give it a real go

Will do guys and with a wee tad of luck you could go up l think Larkhall will have to bring in a few players as some of the squad are not good enough but this is only my opinion no doubt the lads will give it a real go

Our manager has got half a dozen lined up if we got promoted,hope defenders cos we've leaked far too many goals

Our manager has got half a dozen lined up if we got promoted,hope defenders cos we've leaked far too many goals

The good thing for Larkhall this season was the gaffer could put the same team out nearly every week which helped,we didn't have a lot of injuries and yes we also leaked a lot of goals especially when going in front in games but looking forward to next season if we go back down so be it because we know it's a hard league but we will give it our best

It's a good time to be coming up for Larkhall and Cambuslang, as it looks likely that the league reconstruction plans will go through and there will be no relegation next season. That gives you time to settle into the league, although I do expect Cambuslang to be challenging for promotion again next year if they can shore up at the back. They are very good from middle to front, defence is their achilles heel.

Archived