The Candy Shop- St Roch's 2016-17

Kinky Afro

On my travels I have enjoyed junior football but I must admit I absolutely hate wishaw a horrible club who today once again showed that they don't do common decency.
Clearly they can only lift there game for us hence the league position and the usual sectarian shite from one of there players and one there staff makes you wonder why decent folk even bother there arse going along to support them.
It's a dark day for society and sport in general when a day out in the sun ends with folk having to endure sectarian abuse .

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] pot and kettle and all that!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On my travels I have enjoyed junior football but I must admit I absolutely hate wishaw a horrible club who today once again showed that they don't do common decency.
Clearly they can only lift there game for us hence the league position and the usual sectarian shite from one of there players and one there staff makes you wonder why decent folk even bother there arse going along to support them.
It's a dark day for society and sport in general when a day out in the sun ends with folk having to endure sectarian abuse .

I'm sure they try n lift the game week after week n it's not just against you's. was this the replayed game from few month ago when wishaw were winning the game? Probs Justice if you ask me

Sickener today huge blow before kick off today losing big carter and Jordan halsom but despite makeshift defence better team 1st 30 mins and went 1 up but poor last 15 saw us lose 2 sloppy goals and go in 2-1 down at h/t second half the same better team get an equaliser with about 15 to go then lose another cheap goal with about 10 mins to goal then good goal from set piece free kick finishes us off .
Still in our own hands 4 pts from last 2 games will see us promoted so now is the time for big hearts and big performances as it's now or never

To sloppy goals but a would not blame the defence the day they played really well today a think the midfield let the defence Down

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] pot and kettle and all that!

This is my first season following st rochs I have been to every game except lesmahagow away and never heard sectarianism in our end
You attitude sums up why certain parts of our society still find such behaviour acceptable or banter but it's certainly not what I want to hear or have children hear when they are leaving a junior football ground .

I'm sure they try n lift the game week after week n it's not just against you's. was this the replayed game from few month ago when wishaw were winning the game? Probs Justice if you ask me

Maybe if there players showed the same desire and determination every week they would be further up the league rather than the highlight of there season being beating st rochs
The league replayed the game and I would have had no issue with them being awarded the 3pts after the last game as they were the better team that day

This is my first season following st rochs I have been to every game except lesmahagow away and never heard sectarianism in our end
You attitude sums up why certain parts of our society still find such behaviour acceptable or banter but it's certainly not what I want to hear or have children hear when they are leaving a junior football ground .

To call our club or any of our players sectarian is beyond absurd! To say we raise our game only against you is again absurd. We finished 3rd last year and will potentially finish 4th this year having beaten camby away and larkhall away (whilst doing that helping you's out in the process). So away and take your sectarian shite away somewhere else it doesn't belong in the juniors.

Sectarianism really think its definatly pot kettle black. The one notable incident was a roch player at the end of the game at the changing room shouting everyone involved with are orange b@@@@@ds.

13 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Pal from someone from a green and white persuasion your user name ffs ! before you go preaching have a think man. Candy fans on wednesday night were decent but if you attach yourself with a certain part of society you will always get some thrown back in your face thats life get on with it and stop whining.

Does sound like justice done so well done wishaw and good luck to the candy and the other two teams fighting it out.

I simply told what happened as I left the ground so clearly the truth hurts as you seem now to suggest that cos I dared tell the hard facts I'm a bigot
Great logic you moron
Others there witnessed this behaviour including your member of staff who stood laughing when he was challenged about the incident.

I simply told what happened as I left the ground so clearly the truth hurts as you seem now to suggest that cos I dared tell the hard facts I'm a bigot
Great logic you moron
Others there witnessed this behaviour including your member of staff who stood laughing when he was challenged about the incident.

So 1 of you're players calling wishaw fans orange b*****ds is acceptable ? Sour grapes

Great logic you moron

Truth must hurt big fella! The truth is your team was beaten twice at Wishaw this year! Clearly sticks in your throat! As the other poster says have a look at your username! I'm a Celtic fan as is the vast majority of our team but hey if that's the only excuse you have for your team losing then so be it!

If that happened then that is also unacceptable
My point is simply that kind of shite has no place in junior football and for me marred a good wee away day despite the result
Strange people are lining up to defend such behaviour rather than condemning it but I guess that says more about them than it does me .
Today should have been about another twist in the promotion race not the uneducated actions of a couple of halfwits

What has my user name got to do with anything
It's nothing to do with anything other than the mural at the ground
I don't support Celtic either tho again no idea what that has to do with the discussion

No place for this discussion I understand what your username means but as I said hey let's not get into it! Let's move on but I can guarantee you our club aren't sectarian in anyway shape or form!

My opinion wishaw deserved the win they had lots more possession in the game but the Roch missed a good few chances as did wishaw but was an entertaining match . Agree with spud we did not raise our game today we just played well kept our shape and took our chances as we did away to Larky and cambuslang 

I think your wide men are very good and certainly cause teams problems

You deserved to win the game as you took your chances and the candy didn't but that's football

I have seen you 3 times this season and you seem a very good side so on that I can only assume you have underachieved as based on those performances you should be in the promotion race

I never saw what happened at end of match as I was at dressing rooms  graffiti but I did speak to you and think it was your son in the snack bar and in the covered terracing that was playing with his toys .  I did see your keeper shouting at players at the end of match and one of our players were spat on . I will investigate your allegations during the week . 

Good luck in your last couple of games 

Archived