Return of the predictor league 29th and 30th July

Cicero

2 hours ago, nakedrambler said:

Newcastle broom no 1s getting carried away and speaking to couple players they've been well drilled about getting carried away but how about a little bit credit when it's due?

they didn't sneak it 1-0 they scored 5 goals in there first ever game at the highest level the clubs ever played without conceding.anyone winning by they margins in my opinion deserves some credit or I could be wrong?

Hey I'm 1st to compliment any team winning matches well in this league. 

Good result yes but it was against a team that was in the same league as yerselves last season.

If ye get results like that against the more established LL clubs then I'll be the 1st to admit on a great result. 

Sorry it's all aboot opinions, good start for yous but I still think you will lose more than you win at this level.

It's a marathon not a sprint.

Best of luck for the season ahead.

Edit: don't be offended by the predictions they are only a bit of fun.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ofcourse it's all down to opinions that's why we come on here

i just get abit defensive at times because I know how hard the clubs constantly trying to improve and the work it's going on behind the scenes is deserving off a respectable team in the park

mud sticks and previous seasons have people thinking they still have the same bunch of players this season there's 5 ll players 3 super league players along with a mixture of juniors and young amatuars there's a decent balance.im never going to say we'll be up there but aslong as there competing in games we'll be ok

Hoik could turn out to be the LL Leicester?

Nooky I didn't hear you congratulating us on our 1st away win this season. We like yourselves have not won at hane yet either. 

G-Bo

Archived