Dundee United vs Dunfermline

DA Baracus

1 hour ago, powerhouse7 said:

Thought Robson done v good, better than Dixon I'd say.

Murdoch and Flood class in the middle, VDV the same.

Fraser and Obadeyi both done okay, ran into trouble quite often tho.

Thought Donaldson looked okay, better than Durnan anyway! He needs to get dropped ASAP, he canny pass at all and terrible at defending. Quicker we bring someone in the better.

You are insane!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Result I expected before kick off. I Thought the team looked like they expected the same. I still think top 4 could be a reasonable target, but only if we get fortunate with injuries in a very thin squad. Wedderburn and Geggan will be very important for us. Cardle and Higginbotham will blow hot and cold all season, both were poor today but can be match winners. Moffatt will continue to frustrate, but will do a not bad job so long as those around him find form. Definitely need another striker still.

Deservedly beaten by better side. More than a hint of fortune with United's first with header falling on Murray's head. Second goal was a result of complete and utter stupidity from BRE. Absolutely no need for him to have his hands all over his man like that. We created and deserved nothing.

2 hours ago, Parscelona said:

Recorded it as i was working so just watched the game...exciting stuff.

Firstly, the positives were that BRE looked solid and assured throughout, while Wedderburn continues to look our best signing based upon what i've seen so far. Sadly that's where the plus points end.

We were utterly toothless with Moffat leading the line. He's going to get found out at this level, the sooner Johnston brings in a new striker or two the better otherwise we're relying on Reilly staying fit for the season. The fact that Cammy Bell had one save to make from Ben's header speaks volumes. 

Also i'm still not seeing what Spence has done to earn a new contract, he was anonymous throughout and had zero impact on the game. I wasn't impressed with Cardle (that dive was embarrassing) or McMullan either, who were continually wasteful whenever they had the ball. 

Yes we had some players out, yet when guys like Geggan are out, we look much weaker as the replacement/s particularly in his case aren't up to his level.

Our only challenge this year is coming fae Morton. 

The 4 D's are fucking stinking I've no idea why dropping a level would improve these guys. Dixon, Dillion, Durnan and Donaldson should all just f**k off and apply for McDonalds.

Archived