Junior reports

DuklaWandy

I've started up a new blog page and twitter account for reports of games I go to, which is likely to include quite a few junior games.  If interested, you can find them at:

Twitter - @blowyfootball

Blog - www.gameofthrowinssite.wordpress.com

Already includes pre-season games including Mussleburgh Athletic, Crossgates Primrose.  Coming up - Dalkeith Thistle, Tranent Juniors, Linlithgow Rose, Arniston Rangers, Easthouse Lily etc.

Cheers

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Euzi said:

Will it just be East games?

The vast majority will.  I try to get to others when I can and was at Irvine Meadow at the tail end of last season and usually get through to see Shotts, but it just depends.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, megaspinnernet2 said:

Wow that's a poor write up. Neat finish from gair. Took a deflection and keeper went wrong way.   McElroys was a great finish from 20 odd yards into top corner.  Anderson would find it hard coming on as a sub when he went off before half time with a knock.  Need I go on woeful

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good mate. Bit of advice. Have the scoreline at the top, not the bottom. It should be the first thing in a report. You should also give a brief summary of the goals in the opening couple of paragraphs too. Rest looks great though, you're getting to some decent matches :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived