Scumbag shows

gavin_3110

I'd consider myself to be one of the great intellectuals of this website, possibly of my generation. I'd like to widen some of your frankly blinkered horizons and make you aware of some of the high brow televisual programming I enjoy.

Was watching 'Cheaters' last night, fucking magic. For anyone not familiar with the format, typically a fat wench appears and regales you with how she suspects her husband of playing away. TV crew tail him, build up some evidence and present it to the agrieved burd. The snare operation then begins, they will attempt to confront the cheating party whilst he is baws deep in the other (usually far fairer) maiden. Joey Greco is the absolute boy. The below example is by no means a good episode, but should give you a good idea of the general premise.

Next up, Lizard Lick Towing. Some have questioned the authenticity of this quality programming. I can't see where their doubts stem from myself. BOBBY!

Dog the Bounty Hunter. A detective series based in Norwich. Dog is a detective who tackles vandalism. Bit of a maverick, not afraid to break the law if he thinks it's necessary. He's not a criminal, you know, but he will, perhaps, travel 80mph on the motorway if, for example, he wants to get somewhere quickly.

Whats your favourite high brow programming from across the pond? God bless America!

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I liked storage wars until I found out it was all staged. Likewise the various Pawn shows.

The one about the rednecks who made the duck whistles was good for a season or two aswell

Storage Hunters, mind them finding a two year old Tesla Roadster electric car in a lockup. Polished within and inch of it's life, fully charged and with the keys conveniently in the ignition. Amazing to catch such luck on camera!

The amusing thing about Jeremy Kyle is that the host genuinely doesn't seem to think he belongs in the same sack as the guests.

Also, try watching some of the episodes of Cheaters after they got Clark Gable's grandson to host it and they gave up all pretence of it being unscripted. There's an episode where someone pulls a gun and Clarky calls the guy a pussy for not having the guts to shoot them. Pretty sure he called someone a mangina in another episode too, which surely nobody over the age of 15 does, and only then on the internet.

3 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

The amusing thing about Jeremy Kyle is that the host genuinely doesn't seem to think he belongs in the same sack as the guests.

Also, try watching some of the episodes of Cheaters after they got Clark Gable's grandson to host it and they gave up all pretence of it being unscripted. There's an episode where someone pulls a gun and Clarky calls the guy a pussy for not having the guts to shoot them. Pretty sure he called someone a mangina in another episode too, which surely nobody over the age of 15 does, and only then on the internet.

:lol:

I put a clip on youtube and it introducted the presenter as "Clark Gable", it was that absurd I thought it was a parody and put it off.

11 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I'm also a big fan of the esteemed Sheriff John Bunnell (Ret) and his fine selection of police chases.

Alistair Stewart was the UK's version of Sheriff John for a while, until his 94th drink-driving conviction made that a tad untenable. Plus, he was shit.

In fairness, he managed to out-smug the sheriff by some margin.

How could I forget this fantastic piece of documentary film making, 'To Catch a Predator'. Show creators pose as weans on the internet and lure beasts to a snare. This guy turned up in the scud, caught and came back for round two the next day.

After seeing every episode of the original Storage Hunters I tried watching the UK version when it started. I got about three minutes in before it was too fake and the people too annoying. Just let that sink in.

PS Brandon and Lori are c***s.

Hardcore Pawn on lifetime. It's like pawn stars meets Jeremy Kyle with the most obnoxious family running it. The customers are even better.

Detroit looks some place.

47 minutes ago, gavin_3110 said:

Have you been lucky enough to watch the munchie box episode?

I don't think I have. The one that really sticks out for me is the one where some woman borrowed money from another woman who drinks in the pub she works in. She had a book full of written entries of payments as "evidence" that she had been making regular repayments. It turned out she'd written a load of them herself. Even better, she'd borrowed the money for her granddaughter's headstone. Then she said in court that she never actually got around to buying the headstone.

37 minutes ago, Mrs M said:

I don't think I have. The one that really sticks out for me is the one where some woman borrowed money from another woman who drinks in the pub she works in. She had a book full of written entries of payments as "evidence" that she had been making regular repayments. It turned out she'd written a load of them herself. Even better, she'd borrowed the money for her granddaughter's headstone. Then she said in court that she never actually got around to buying the headstone.

Certainly sounds like Rinder. I assume he holds no legal power whatsoever?

Detroit looks some place.

Was there last year on hol. Was ok actually.....me n ex were thrown out of a bar for ordering a second bottle of wine....might have been the scottish accents as well mind...

Archived