Darvel Juniors 16/17

Thedoomed123

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Cheers , but ur wrong m8 ayr Victoria says we won't be in the top 6 ha ha 

i think we might sneak into it 

weve had a really tough start but apart from the first game when we got a doing from whittlets we should have maximum points , we played really well at kello and Ardrossan and got a good point at both of them but it should have been 3 points at both of them , one thing this season most teams have improved and it's a tough league 

I'm sure you's will!! It's a very tough and no game is a certainty it's been very good to watch even when we lose hopefully the distraction of the two cup games can get us back to winning ways

Pass on our wishes to your player with his recovery 

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, daza93 said:

I'm sure you's will!! It's a very tough and no game is a certainty it's been very good to watch even when we lose hopefully the distraction of the two cup games can get us back to winning ways

Pass on our wishes to your player with his recovery 

Thank you all  the best for rest of the season 

Ian Currie still the gaffer at vale of Clyde ? What a character , I remember him booting the ref at time up after we were robbed by Irvine meadow in a semi final , the ref pulled me into the room and told me he was reporting me to the association for booting him , to say I was gutted was an understatement , no big Currie he says what size of boots u wear and I will flog them for you  u won't be wearing them anytime soon , good guy and good player 

We're in cracking form right now, and we knocked out a much higher ranked team in the first round. But Darvel are the only team we have dropped points against in the League this season, so it should be a very tough game

2 hours ago, der73 said:

We're in cracking form right now, and we knocked out a much higher ranked team in the first round. But Darvel are the only team we have dropped points against in the League this season, so it should be a very tough game

Your a good team but I'm sure you will agree we were the better team down at Ardrossan , game could go either way on Saturday and I'm looking forward to it , will u bring a good support ? 

48 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:

McBookie have Darvel at 19/10 to win on Saturday. I'm guessing a few of you will be having a wee flutter at those generous odds.

hard to call this one , both unbeaten since we drew 1-1 at Ardrossan , we should have beat them down there but they seem to be hammering everyone since that day , what a do know it won't be 0-0 

Took in this game today as a neutral , pretty even game awr started off the better team but darvel never gave up and got what they deserved out the game , pretty scrappy game tbh , 2 caddis boys showed they have played at a higher level

7 minutes ago, Shogun said:

Took in this game today as a neutral , pretty even game awr started off the better team but darvel never gave up and got what they deserved out the game , pretty scrappy game tbh , 2 caddis boys showed they have played at a higher level

Yea mate they are good players but the save from their goalie from kp header was world class , Darvel deserved it second half in my opinion 

Thought your keeper had a couple of good saves as well , the boy on the right wing think his name is armour could have let the ball go a bit earlier at times . Good turn out today hope you do well in the replay

9 minutes ago, Shogun said:

Thought your keeper had a couple of good saves as well , the boy on the right wing think his name is armour could have let the ball go a bit earlier at times . Good turn out today hope you do well in the replay

We keep on being told we are not very good but the boys are up here are a credit to the club , give their all in every game and good players as well 

Archived