Darvel Juniors 16/17

Thedoomed123

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to everyone involved with the club, all the hard work over the last few seasons has paid off.  Darvel was my first junior team about 16/17 years ago & I have always looked out for all my old teams.  All the best next season in the Super First, it's a really tough league but a great challenge for any club to go & play in.

Buffs 3 Darvel 2 good luck to the buffs in semis of ayrshire. Buffs deservedly up 3/0 with fifteen mins to go but Darvel fought hard to get back into game with two goals in ten mins and pushed for equaliser with buffs hanging on at the end worst referee av seen this season and that was for both teams

5 minutes ago, wylieboy said:

Buffs 3 Darvel 2 good luck to the buffs in semis of ayrshire. Buffs deservedly up 3/0 with fifteen mins to go but Darvel fought hard to get back into game with two goals in ten mins and pushed for equaliser with buffs hanging on at the end worst referee av seen this season and that was for both teams

Just never know when they are beat 

if we had got the second goal 5 minutes earlier we would have won the game 

8 minutes ago, wylieboy said:

Couldn't make it to the match tonight,wylieboy,'cos of work! Sounds like a cracking match,& great come-back from Darvel! Totally agree with you about the quality of refs..... absolutely shocking! Good luck to you's for the rest of the season! :thumsup2

Archived