Darvel Juniors 16/17

Thedoomed123

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darvel were out played by a far better team though I expect cost twice as much .Darvel seem to have went backwards and will be no where near the top end of the league unless money is made available.New signings were poor and the defence is badly missing Macpherson . 

Darvel give it big licks every season and always fail to deliver.
McPherson is well overrated by you lot. He's only away to Talbot to sit on the bench for the senior Scottish. The boy is too slow and can't pass the ball.

Darvel give it big licks every season and always fail to deliver.
McPherson is well overrated by you lot. He's only away to Talbot to sit on the bench for the senior Scottish. The boy is too slow and can't pass the ball.

No offence here AV, but the bit you said about Darvel best describes your own team for the last 3 seasons.

You and Davel bellend are the worst for it, shouting you'll win the league before a ball is kicked.

1 hour ago, Ayr Victoria said:

The boy McPherson wouldn't get a game with us sir. He won't get a game with Talbot either unfortunately for him.

Well he would get a game with us that's for sure, Sergio Ramos wouldn't get a game for yous according to you , well for the record you deserved to win yesterday but if we had scored at 3-1 when we had all the play at the start of the second half then who knows but when the 4th went in on a breakaway may I add the heads went down with our boys which is not acceptable but very unlike them , we need a couple of signings , hopefully experienced juniors and we won't be far away 

2 hours ago, Ayr Victoria said:

The boy McPherson wouldn't get a game with us sir. He won't get a game with Talbot either unfortunately for him.

Just for the record how many of your current squad have been  at Talbot ?

2 hours ago, Ayr Victoria said:

Your obviously not connected to the team as you know very little of their goings on......... Your just a small minded key board gangster who looks for reaction and knows nothing about football.

Your obviously not connected to the team as you know very little of their goings on......... Your just a small minded key board gangster who looks for reaction and knows nothing about football.

Would he get a game in front of Raymond, Danny and even Jordan sir? No.

Will he get a game for Auchinleck sir? No.

That is your opinion and you're entitled to it same as I'm entitled to mine. He was a decent player for Darvel but that's his level sir.

AV I find your comments about young Neillie out of order

I have seen this young lad playing since he was 5 years old for Caledonian BC, Hamilton Accies, Glasgow Rangers & Ayr Boswell BC

I also watched him end of last season game Darvel v Vics & in my opinion was MOM

If what you say is true (and I dont know who you are) then if the boy had the opportunity to join Vics then remember that he knows the new managemnet you have as they were both at Ayr Utd & Troon BC during his time at that level, therefore if he had a choice to sit on the bench at Vics or with Tucker at The Bot & learn his trade then think its a no brainer IMO

Lads have got to play mind you , hope he gets his chance at the Talbot . He could find himself out on loan if he's not able to break into Talbots first team . Im Sure he's learning loads with Tucker but im sure the lad will want a game on a Saturday , good player and good lad , one for the future .  

This has been blown slightly away out of proportion here once again by the opinion forum haters.

The lad is not a bad player but it is my opinion that having watched my team this season I think the young lad would struggle to get a game with us and he won't get a game with Talbot either.

Again I'll reiterate what I said earlier its my OPINION sir.

3 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

AV I find your comments about young Neillie out of order

I have seen this young lad playing since he was 5 years old for Caledonian BC, Hamilton Accies, Glasgow Rangers & Ayr Boswell BC

I also watched him end of last season game Darvel v Vics & in my opinion was MOM

If what you say is true (and I dont know who you are) then if the boy had the opportunity to join Vics then remember that he knows the new managemnet you have as they were both at Ayr Utd & Troon BC during his time at that level, therefore if he had a choice to sit on the bench at Vics or with Tucker at The Bot & learn his trade then think its a no brainer IMO

He's a good player and a top boy , we would love him back on loan at the club but I can see how he went to the talbot, no one should turn them down and the last boy they got from us , Gavin Collins , turned out to be a top junior and I hope the same thing happens for young Neil , mind u it won't be at whittlets !!!!! No sure Sergio Ramos would strengthen them st the back according to the tit that is AV 

Archived