Darvel Juniors 16/17

Thedoomed123

Takes after his dad ha 

Aye he does...

Thanks for all the nice comments about Darvels ground and new facilities.
Rome wasn't built in a day and only just scratching at the surface as so many changes and upgrades require to be done.

Will hopefully be in with a chance of promotion this season after just missing out in May.

Great to see so many teams improving so looking forward to many exciting games this year... Wishing you all the best of luck... Except when you play Darvel of course.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

good luck to the wee pub team from up the valley for the season ahead,hearing nothing but good things about your club,some cracking results as well in the diddy cup,only the teams that get beat treat it as pre season games,you strive to win any game you play.:thumsup2

We won't be in the top 6 seemingly ha ha 

49 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

Whitletts will take 4 off you lot and win the match comfortably. We are miles better than Darvel.

aye ? meet me at the pie stall before the game and bring as much money as you want and I will cover it if you are for giving us 4 of a start ?

Aye Victoria wouldn't identify himself if u paid him, he's just another keyboard gangster. At least Darvel are trying to improve the facilities of our club rather than beg the council to use there sports complex, nothing hard in that.

Outwith ayr Victoria talking shite, I'm looking forward to the game both teams will want to set a marker and will be a tough match as will every game in adl this year.

C'Mon the vale

Well said. I was well impressed with your new pie emporium.

Was speaking to a Whitlett's committee member last night at the girvan game and he was saying they've been hit hard with a few long term injuries to key players. I think darvel will be hot favourites to win this one. Whitlett's would probably take a draw right now if they got offered it.

Archived