Darvel Juniors 16/17

Thedoomed123

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, fitbaw knows anaw noo said:

You are a little cretin, Pathetic. You only embarrass your team you silly little man. Take The defeat like a man and move on. But no your a weasel who shouts his daft mouth AF and sets his team up to fail. Darvel legend has got Darvel to become a laughing stock. True or false? Your not a true fan Darvel weasel

Look dickhead ardeer deserved to win today however we will be a lot stronger come the league starting and the Ardagh will be used to build the team up for the league campaign and I expect to  take 6 points off them , that's my opinion and certainly won't change it for you 

1 hour ago, ex-german exile said:

LOL! Even when we were shite we had a bigger support than Drivel, but don't let the facts get in the way of you spouting pash.

Have a look back at fitba knows awes posts and you will see he doesn't support Darvel fuckin idiot 

First I've been at Darvel for a while thought the place was looking well, great to see another Ayrshire junior team on the up pity the ref spoiled it with a harsh decision. All the best for the season Darvel.

Aye. It helps to have a man in charge that has a wee bit of spare change and loads of business savvy and contacts. His son scored the goal of the match as well yesterday.

Your coach needs to get your marking at set pieces sorted though. Four free headers for four goals yesterday. Still as I posted above you look stronger than last season IMO. Obviously I can't wish you good luck, but I think you will be promotion contenders again this season.

3 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:

Aye. It helps to have a man in charge that has a wee bit of spare change and loads of business savvy and contacts. His son scored the goal of the match as well yesterday.

Your coach needs to get your marking at set pieces sorted though. Four free headers for four goals yesterday. Still as I posted above you look stronger than last season IMO. Obviously I can't wish you good luck, but I think you will be promotion contenders again this season.

Like yourselves we won't be far away and as for the defence I believe that will be sorted out 

20 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:

Yeah we have issues at set pieces that needs sorted but watching from the side it was all to clear where the problems are. I'm sure they will be worked on and sorted out. Anyway Hurlford looked really good and sharp against Darvel so I'm pretty sure you will be challenging for the league amongst other things. Good luck to Hurlford for the season ahead 

Archived