Darvel Juniors 16/17

Thedoomed123

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 03/02/2017 at 10:51, Ayr Victoria said:

AWR will defeat Darvel. They're a much better team for me.

Darvel will finish 3rd again like last few seasons. They just haven't got the players to go up.

Well done again u rocket 

4 times they have played us 

beat us how many times ? 

Zero 

nada

never 

ffs don't tip us to win the league 

we will be over the moon finishing 3rd 

Well done today darvel. Great advert for adl today. All the best the rest of the season guys. And just so no one thinks I am hiding behind a name or whatever it's Caddis who took pelters from home crowd today (all in good crack btw which I love) great league so far and in my opinion loads of twists and turns yet. Good luck and all the best

1 minute ago, cadlad said:

Well done today darvel. Great advert for adl today. All the best the rest of the season guys. And just so no one thinks I am hiding behind a name or whatever it's Caddis who took pelters from home crowd today (all in good crack btw which I love) great league so far and in my opinion loads of twists and turns yet. Good luck and all the best

Top man n best player winton have , we like a laugh but no malice intended 

Well done today Darvel on an excellent victory over AWR. Was always going to be a tricky game for both teams and a very important result which could have seen Darvel struggling for promotion or AWR in a very strong position. Makes these last few fixtures in the ADL very interesting. It would be interesting to see what the odds are now and who is favourite for the title? 

As cadlad said great advert for ADL, this game had everything, thought Darvel wer well in control at 2/0 and missed a couple of chances to finish game of but credit to winton came back strongly to make it 2/2 also hit post and Darvel keeper markey had a great double save,winton number 4 sent of for rash challenge and then got second red card for head butt on Darvel player, Darvel penalty put the them 3/2 up, before winton equaliser from penalty, second red for winton for a late challenge because fore Darvel winner

Well cadlad I'm sorry but I'm not releasing my identity... but hope you enjoyed my pies after the game [emoji12]
Was a great game, end to end stuff and a great advert for ADL for only £5
Be an interesting return game for AWR at Dam Park and also a tough fixture away to Kello next week.
Lots of slip ups still to come

Archived