Darvel Juniors 16/17

Thedoomed123

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aye the deal is done and dusted young Tony be here for start of season... [emoji23]

Guid luck to the wee yin! I know Darvels the only team he ever wanted to play for.

• 2 weeks later...

Vernon and Macpherson were decent players but they are replaceable .They have never played higher than the ADL unlike Cameron or Liam Caddis .Surely with all the new sponsors they can get someone who has played regularly at a higher level.Come on pie man open the biscuit tin 

It was a very good game at Recreation Park today and, in a first, I actually enjoyed being there. Great entertaining match, good pies, and a super result.

Setup at Darvel is better now with the new cabin, plenty of ad boards up as well. They look a decent side as well, but were beaten by an Ardeer team missing 5 (five) defenders. Pleasing stuff.

One things for sure ardeer won't trouble the judges at the end of the season 

we will only get better

Give you your dues pal, fucked the day and Ardeer are still shite. Love it!! Heard Balfours training wie yous Monday, so maybe happening after all [emoji6][emoji6]

One things for sure ardeer won't trouble the judges at the end of the season 

we will only get better

Give you your dues pal, fucked the day and Ardeer are still shite. Love it!! [emoji6][emoji6]

Well said Tel. We were missing six players today, five of them defenders and three probably would have started.

Was a good, close competitive match, delighted to have won, which doesn't happen very often for us at Darvel.

If we won't trouble the judges at the end of the season then I fear for Darvel as we put four past them today.

18 minutes ago, Markka said:

Well said Tel. We were missing six players today, five of them defenders and three probably would have started.

Was a good, close competitive match, delighted to have won, which doesn't happen very often for us at Darvel.

If we won't trouble the judges at the end of the season then I fear for Darvel as we put four past them today.

Was it 5 or 6 players you were missing next quote will it be 7 

Was it 5 or 6 players you were missing next quote will it be 7 

Six, five of them defenders. Hopefully none missing for the next game.

I'd have been glad to get one over on Darvel with a full squad, to do so missing six players is very gratifying.

Archived