Dunfermline Athletic v inverness Caledonian Thistle

ICTChris

My first game of the season tomorrow night at East End.

Interested to see Mulraney and King, wonder if they can offer us new pace and threat up front.  

How are the Pars fans feeling?  How has Wedderburn been playing for you?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wedderburn's been poor so far in the cup imo but I don't think playing teams that we're expected to hammer really suits him in the role he's been asked to play.

Games like tomorrow night where we're playing a higher ranked side and we will be on the back foot at times will probably suit him more, breaking up play etc.

I thought he was decent in our friendly against Hearts doing that

11 minutes ago, GordieBoy80 said:

Wedderburn's been poor so far in the cup imo but I don't think playing teams that we're expected to hammer really suits him in the role he's been asked to play.

Games like tomorrow night where we're playing a higher ranked side and we will be on the back foot at times will probably suit him more, breaking up play etc.

I thought he was decent in our friendly against Hearts doing that

Don't know where Nat was playing on Saturday but he looked out of sorts. He is a top notch defender, you'd think Dunfermline would know that.

This is another one I won't make. Due to it being so early in the season, I'm hoping Caley Thistle are still somewhat unsettled. If so, I don't see why we can't take 2 (seems bizarre to say that) or 3 points off them.

Should we avoid looking too much into the comparison in results against Cowden, or..?

Beautiful free kick, I've only watched since a couple of minutes before our goal but I wouldn't say we deserve to be behind, the right winger is the most dangerous ICT player, has the beating of Talbot.

Was a fucking belting free kick though.

29 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Beautiful free kick, I've only watched since a couple of minutes before our goal but I wouldn't say we deserve to be behind, the right winger is the most dangerous ICT player, has the beating of Talbot.

Was a fucking belting free kick though.

Where are you watching this?

Where are you watching this?

ParsTV. Odd game, on the balance of play and chances I'd probably have us as a better team but Inverness have took there chances, fair play. Really odd game.

Fwiw I wouldn't blame the ref either, second goal was definitely a free kick and I don't think it was a penalty for us, they've been given but I don't think it was a pen.

Archived