Amateur Scottish Cup

Kipper69

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a W**k of a guy you are mate honestly

I wouldn't stoop to their level mate, accusations going about are ridiculous. I for one give everyone the credit they are due unless someone can come out with concrete proof. All the best for the season ahead, hope you do really well in the senior Scottish

17 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

I wouldn't stoop to their level mate, accusations going about are ridiculous. I for one give everyone the credit they are due unless someone can come out with concrete proof. All the best for the season ahead, hope you do really well in the senior Scottish

Cheers mate.

Im cool with the rumours, I get frustrated for the committee and the players. The amount of work that goes into running a club like Colville is unbelievable, especially from guys who do it on a voluntary basis. Might a say the same guys who have run the club for the last 20 odd year, during a period when the club wasn't successful for a long period of time. These guys are normal hard working guys, not business men or millionaires.

I would love to know we're Colville are meant to get the money from to pay players, I wish someone would tell me that 

31 minutes ago, Michael Kennedy said:

Cheers mate.

Im cool with the rumours, I get frustrated for the committee and the players. The amount of work that goes into running a club like Colville is unbelievable, especially from guys who do it on a voluntary basis. Might a say the same guys who have run the club for the last 20 odd year, during a period when the club wasn't successful for a long period of time. These guys are normal hard working guys, not business men or millionaires.

I would love to know we're Colville are meant to get the money from to pay players, I wish someone would tell me that . 

Crazy feet at it again. Think he does it just to see what reaction he gets.

19 hours ago, The Mouth said:

I fancy colville park to lift both scottish cups this year......

What is your gripe with colville? Every post you make has a go at them? Not hard too work out you are connected with Hurlford thistle but still don't see why as you aren't a threat to colville from Ayrshire anymore, that's Shortlees now. Or is that the issue???? 

19 hours ago, CFCbhoy said:

What is your gripe with colville? Every post you make has a go at them? Not hard too work out you are connected with Hurlford thistle but still don't see why as you aren't a threat to colville from Ayrshire anymore, that's Shortlees now. Or is that the issue???? 

I'm only stating my opinion....

20 hours ago, Disco30 said:

Not to get a reaction at all.

The truth hurts.

Teams winning tophies and dominating in amateur football by spending money and cheating are an embarrassment. It's as simple as that.

There's hundreds of managers and committees out there bursting their balls to try and keep teams afloat these days as the game becomes more expensive and harder to attract players. These guys all doing it within the rules and voluntarily for a love of the game and their respective clubs. These are the real amateur people who deserve praise. Not the cheats.

Just refuse to play these teams and the SAFA and respetive leagues will soon sit up and take notice.

Season not yet started and already the same old aging topic of do clubs pay there players or don't they .
I'm of the opinion of a few on this forum the more level headed ones I may add and not of the opinion of the jealous vindictive gang that tries to tarnish the name of good well run Amatuer football clubs who play good football and have very good facilities .
By all means have an opinion but have the evidence to back it up and if you don't best stay quiet until you do
Let the football clubs get on with it without all this negativity and I for one hope Colville Park give a very good account of themselves this year in the Scottish to raise awareness of the Amatuer game in Scotland .

1 hour ago, Crazy Feet said:

Not to get a reaction at all.

The truth hurts.

Teams winning tophies and dominating in amateur football by spending money and cheating are an embarrassment. It's as simple as that.

There's hundreds of managers and committees out there bursting their balls to try and keep teams afloat these days as the game becomes more expensive and harder to attract players. These guys all doing it within the rules and voluntarily for a love of the game and their respective clubs. These are the real amateur people who deserve praise. Not the cheats.

Just refuse to play these teams and the SAFA and respetive leagues will soon sit up and take notice.

Your just coming on here to through around accusations without any evidence all because we are well run and successful.

As I have said before if you can prove it, get one player who has been paid or offered money to play for Colville I will resign as manager on the spot.

Other than that stop comng on here hiding behind a username trying to slag people off, you've not even got the balls to put your name to it. 

And with your suggestion to not playing against teams that pay I fully support it, I know everyone within Colville can hold their head held high with how they run the club and conduct themselves 

56 minutes ago, Mitre Mouldmaster said:

Season not yet started and already the same old aging topic of do clubs pay there players or don't they .
I'm of the opinion of a few on this forum the more level headed ones I may add and not of the opinion of the jealous vindictive gang that tries to tarnish the name of good well run Amatuer football clubs who play good football and have very good facilities .
By all means have an opinion but have the evidence to back it up and if you don't best stay quiet until you do
Let the football clubs get on with it without all this negativity and I for one hope Colville Park give a very good account of themselves this year in the Scottish to raise awareness of the Amatuer game in Scotland .

Cheers mate hopefully we can do everyone proud 

Archived