Match Highlights: Auchinleck Talbot 1 - 3 Kilmarnock FC (LSY Testimonial)

Killiepiyo

A few good saves by big Andy there. That was a testimonial penalty if I ever saw one. Had to laugh at a few of the Killie players running to the ref to complain, obviously they don't know the script with testimomials.

Excellent highlights as always

20 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

A few good saves by big Andy there. That was a testimonial penalty if I ever saw one. Had to laugh at a few of the Killie players running to the ref to complain, obviously they don't know the script with testimomials.

Excellent highlights as always

Excellent footage and dare I say this but if I was the killie staff seeing the talbot goalies performance today then I would be keeping a firm eye on him. 

That was at least three out of this world saves . 

Excellent footage and dare I say this but if I was the killie staff seeing the talbot goalies performance today then I would be keeping a firm eye on him. 

Killie Have one of the best Scottish keepers as it is. McDonald kept them in the league last year

On 24/07/2016 at 23:58, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

He was linked with Killie a few years back. 

Sure he was on trial at hearts too. 

16 hours ago, Killiesquirrel said:

He was linked with Killie a few years back. 

Sure he was on trial at hearts too. 

Was due to attend Hearts pre-season training in 2012 but Hearts manager resigned at the end of the season and, as a result, the arrangement fell through.

11 hours ago, Chis said:

Was due to attend Hearts pre-season training in 2012 but Hearts manager resigned at the end of the season and, as a result, the arrangement fell through.

He was at least training with them, I knew that much. But as you say he didn't make the pre season training. 

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/hearts-take-look-at-auchinleck-talbot-858252#0mRKlhct0csPul8F.97

Archived