Memorial/ charity match today at buffs park

Jacktonite

Folks anyone interested there is a match on today at 230pm Abbey park Kilwinning. A Kilwinning rangers all stars team of present and previous players v local team KSC Royals under 18s. Proceeds going to Crosshouse hospital for a cuddle cot and also in memory of baby Hartley- Skye. the game has been organised by her mother Jayne Gorman, a life long buffs fan.

If your not doing anything today please come along and support the cause.

Cheers

This must have been the best kept secret in Kilwinning.   It seems if you're not on FarceBoak you don't count anymore.   I scanned the local papers and saw no mention of it,  I met several regular attending supporters over the weekend and none of them knew of it.   Why no early mention of this on Pie & Bovril?  

Marlowe , the organiser Jayne Gorman , had done a great job getting this together single handed and I believe it had been advertised in a local paper. I realised on Sunday morning that it hadn't been posted here , but to be honest I don't even know if Jayne knows about pie and bovril, so I posted Sunday prior to game to drum up some interest!
So please don't criticise until you're aware of the facts.

Unfortunately the target of £2000 wasn't reached on the day anyone wishing to contribute to this excellent cause can do on the link below at just giving, hopefully the link works!! https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/jayne-gorman-1?utm_campaign=projectpage-share-owner&utm_content=jayne-gorman-1&utm_medium=Yimbyprojectpage&utm_source=Facebook&utm_term=GmX4jAgNp

Thanks fabi for the support I do know about p&b but tend really no to use it, just in response to it being a well keep secret it was in the shops in Kilwinning and has been in the paper the last two weeks so I do apologise u knew nothing off it 

image.jpeg

Archived