Arbroath vs Cowtenbeath

Meth Damon

John Mcglynn reckoned that Mcgurn earned us on average 10 points a season, so your probably right.

As for Mccord....looked absolutely miles off the pace last season fitness wise.  Good player on the ball...but really struggled to keep up.

McCord is still as slow as ever but should be fine with big Jimmy Scott in there next to him. I reckon he's played a ball over the top that's got us in on goal or down the wing about 268447 times already. Really enjoy watching him play.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SimonLichtie said:

That overturned penalty decision really is ridiculous :lol: Not even a talking to for the challenge, let alone a booking :lol: Not that it makes much difference...

Just as well your not bothered about it Simon:lol:

3 hours ago, SimonLichtie said:

That overturned penalty decision really is ridiculous :lol: Not even a talking to for the challenge, let alone a booking :lol: Not that it makes much difference...

Yeah, that was a blatant penalty. More so that the one that was given.

Was that when the game got stopped for a while?all I saw was people circling round Kader, had no clue what was going on.

That was it. No idea what caused it either. McCord was going off his nut and manhandling the ref with two other smokies joining in the argument. The ref then spoke to Todorov about something then as soon as play restarted the ginger tosser went straight through Brian Ross and was enraged a free kick was awarded. Never even got booked which was a shocker.

11 hours ago, big al said:

Looking at highlights we looked weak in the left back area and todorov looks a handful.

I said it after the Dundee Utd game that I really do not rate Rutherford at all.  With Adamson out for a while and Creaney not fit we really need Rutherford to up his game!

14 hours ago, CowdenConvert said:

That was it. No idea what caused it either. McCord was going off his nut and manhandling the ref with two other smokies joining in the argument. The ref then spoke to Todorov about something then as soon as play restarted the ginger tosser went straight through Brian Ross and was enraged a free kick was awarded. Never even got booked which was a shocker.

At least there are 3 players listening at training:lol:

At least there are 3 players listening at training:lol:

I'm quite impressed with our new found attitude under DC. A team of moany c***s that claim for everything and aren't pushovers, basically Forfar 2 seasons ago ;)

Too nicey nice last season

Archived