Arbroath vs Cowtenbeath

Meth Damon

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as I can see we're both missing 2 players from the previous games we've played

Imagine both teams will be tinkered with too

Draw for me, I would like to see us score though because since Turriff where we never played anywhere near a full strength team and mainly trialists we've had Raith/Dunfermline/United and Aberdeen, 4 really tough games

A goal or two tonight would be smashing

Brett, Renton, Moore, Glen and Turner would all be starters. Few more than two before we even get to those that are doubtful.

From the Dunfermline game I mean... It's a glorified friendly, calm down son. Nobody is going to say you're shite if you get beat tonight. Expect a changed team from ourselves too

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

From the Dunfermline game I mean... It's a glorified friendly, calm down son. Nobody is going to say you're shite if you get beat tonight. Expect a changed team from ourselves too

As you say with various changes on both sides tonight's game won't give define what either side will do in League 2.

Rutherford was suspended on Saturday after being booked in the opening 2 games never heard anyone apart from the Minertaur saying he was injured. Tempted to head up to see our new number 9.

Won't get away from work in time to head up which is annoying. Can't remember anything about him from the game against Hearts.

8 minutes ago, CowdenConvert said:

Won't get away from work in time to head up which is annoying. Can't remember anything about him from the game against Hearts.

Big guy ended up with a bandage on his head after taking a knock.

That was a tremendous game of football

5-5 would've been more fitting, team we finished with was all over the place but I think there were a few decent performances

Dunlop subbed at half time, when he's the only centre half we had playing tonight says quite a lot...

We definitely need to be more clinical as we had some amount of chances there

Archived