Arbroath vs Cowtenbeath

Meth Damon

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott and Little out

Whatever happens I hope it doesn't turn into everybody basing their opinions on what the league will be like on the back of a 1 off game

Probably be another poor crowd sadly hardly been a good crowd anywhere in the country for these games

Wednesday big al, 7.45 kick off... reading nothing into this game to be honest, the term dead rubber comes to mind.

I certainly wouldn't class it as a dead rubber, I believe the prize money for finishing 4th as opposed to 5th is a fair bit more.

12 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

I certainly wouldn't class it as a dead rubber, I believe the prize money for finishing 4th as opposed to 5th is a fair bit more.

I never knew there was more prize money on offer, any idea of the difference please?  I would rather not finish 5th tbh but more thinking about the Berwick game and beyond... shame that Ricky and Jimmy will miss a couple of games but at least we should be a full strength for the start of the league campaign. 

8 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

I thought it was more than that...oh well £2000 to put towards paying David Gold's wages.

Ok we get it,you don't like him

Nothing like getting behind the players.i get the feeling some supporters on here are wanting him to be a failure

Nothing like getting behind the players.i get the feeling some supporters on here are wanting him to be a failure

I'd actually rather we got relegated than David Gold play well this season.

Luckily its only a minority at games

Just a young lad who gives up a lot for us, always gives his all and some give him stick for it, it's alright doing it constructively on here, but it's horrendous when you hear stuff getting said at matches, no need.

Other players can't think much of it either tbh. He seems to get singled out by some regardless of how he does.

Very poor

Archived