Cowdenbeath v Dunfermline

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is pushing in the back allowed now? Williamson elbowed in the kidneys and Geggan pushed in the box. Terribible ref.

I was talking about the fouls in the box by pars players at all 3 goals. Turner hauled down at the first. Even when the ref saw the fouls he let you take the dead balls again instead of awarding the free kick.

We competed but had no attacking threat. Neither did the pars without a big help from the ref.

49 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Sounds like we were exceptionally lucky to escape with the win. 

That's two three nil wins in a row that we've luckily escaped with. We are clearly the jammiest team ever. We clearly won the league last season by undeservedly winning all those games with the help of the SFA and their instructions to the refs.

1 hour ago, CowdenConvert said:

You didn't score from them. Not saying you weren't the better team. The ref was awful and his shiteness led to all 3 goals.

The best was the free kick he gave to the Pars which led to the second goal. Dunfermline player slipped and fell over with no-one near him. At least the ref was consistent in his inconsistency.

Cracking goal from Geggan though.

Pity Renton wasn't playing, BRE really is a dumpling.

Wouldn't have gone if I'd known CJ was playing.

McGurn had some amazing saves, Rovers fans were correct. They must have some keeper if they can afford to lose him.

The dust-up near the leisure centre was amusing and more exciting than the game.

The dust-up near the leisure centre was amusing and more exciting than the game.

I was heading into Edinburgh tonight and there was a Police presence on the train. The copper told me the pars dafties were all over the place :lol:

Fucking idiots all they kids.

I was heading into Edinburgh tonight and there was a Police presence on the train. The copper told me the pars dafties were all over the place :lol:

Fucking idiots all they kids.

Aye that's right, and the same copper told me all the innocent wee angels from the Cowden were just wanting to get home to catch up on their homework and help mummy make the tea, but the bad boys from Dunfermline were stopping them ..... Ya f'n rasper!!

We competed but had no attacking threat. Neither did the pars without a big help from the ref.

Ah right, McGurn saving shots from the ref then?

McGurn had some amazing saves, Rovers fans were correct. They must have some keeper if they can afford to lose him.

1 hour ago, slapheidpar said:

Aye that's right, and the same copper told me all the innocent wee angels from the Cowden were just wanting to get home to catch up on their homework and help mummy make the tea, but the bad boys from Dunfermline were stopping them ..... Ya f'n rasper!!

It had already kicked off when I got there so I don't know how it started but there were 30-40 Dunfermline hard men ( about 14-15 yrs old ) getting chased by half a dozen other guys - don't know if they were Cowden fans.

It had already kicked off when I got there so I don't know how it started but there were 30-40 Dunfermline hard men ( about 14-15 yrs old ) getting chased by half a dozen other guys - don't know if they were Cowden fans.

/\ /\ This is definitely true boys and girls /\ /\

5 hours ago, slapheidpar said:

/\ /\ This is definitely true boys and girls /\ /\

I left a little early as game was done and there was already a group of townies waiting outside the goth / train station. Said to Nelly theyr definitely waiting for a fight. Wasn't a cop in sight either.

1 hour ago, slapheidpar said:

Aye, Fife's finest have a habit of keeping well away from the action emoji23.png

They were there when I walked out, the Dunfermline youngsters tried to have a go at some home fans and got a spanking. The police tried to catch some of them which was really funny as two of the bobbies were female and couldn't run. Goodness knows what would have happened if something serious had taken place.

They were there when I walked out, the Dunfermline youngsters tried to have a go at some home fans and got a spanking. The police tried to catch some of them which was really funny as two of the bobbies were female and couldn't run. Goodness knows what would have happened if something serious had taken place.

I'm guessing the Cowden dafties will be the usual fannies that only appear for pars games.

Archived