Auchinleck Talbot v Kilmarnock F.C.

Chis

Testimonial match for James Latta, Colin Spence and Bryan Young between Auchinleck Talbot and Kilmarnock F.C. will take place this Sunday, 24 July, at Beechwood Park with a 2.00p.m kick-off. Kilmarnock Manager, Lee Clark, has confirmed that he is bringing his first team squad as part of their build up for the start of the league season. Admission has been restricted to £5.00 and £3.00 for concessions. Testimonial Committee is extremely grateful to Kilmarnock F.C. for their participation in this fixture.

Talbot's Programme and Memorabilia hut - the biggest at any ground, at any grade, in Scotland - will be open from 1pm and at half time. As you come in theCoal Road entrance it's the large portakabin before you get to the main stand

31 minutes ago, bawrash said:

Do killie not play tomorrow? Can't see the 1st team playing 2 games in a row

They have signed 11 new players as well as what is left of last seasons squad. There is also a number of players transfer listed.

Stop trying to pick holes in it, honestboy.
The fella obviously has an afinity with Talbot no matter where he is now playing. The club have decided to give him what he's worth, a testimonial. Just because you're bitter and don't care about players when thry leave doesn't mean all clubs should be.
Anyway, are you going to the match?

12 hours ago, TFW said:

Talbot's Programme and Memorabilia hut - the biggest at any ground, at any grade, in Scotland - will be open from 1pm and at half time. As you come in theCoal Road entrance it's the large portakabin before you get to the main stand

:huh:

9 hours ago, happy said:

We have all heard the saying "running around like an 18 year old" time stands still for no man,certainly not for a sportsman.

Play the game.

Sounds like one of my selections at a recent Doncaster meeting,happy.   :(

10 hours ago, honestboy said:

No 1 has answered  Why not give the boy his well deserved testimonial  game while at the club. There no agenda not unless you count asking the mighty Talbot a simple question

I will answer it. Talbot give you a testimonial after 10 years with the club. At the end of his 10th year Colin decided to leave in search of a more regular game.

As he had 10 good seasons with Talbot the club decided to include him in the testimonial events along with the two other players who had reached this milestone.

Its really quite simple and I don't see the point you are trying to make

44 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

I will answer it. Talbot give you a testimonial after 10 years with the club. At the end of his 10th year Colin decided to leave in search of a more regular game.

As he had 10 good seasons with Talbot the club decided to include him in the testimonial events along with the two other players who had reached this milestone.

Its really quite simple and I don't see the point you are trying to make

Stewart was just wondering what a testimonial was as nobody is ever  at his club long enough to get one. :)

No I just thought it strange because the guy isnt at your club anymore ,

he was a great servant to the Talbot and a quality player

i don't think I have ever heard of a player getting a testimonial after he has left the club but well done for involving him 

Not quite the same level but Roy Keane got a testimonial match at Man U after he signed for Celtic

Thank you wile e, that was all I was looking for 

will spenny be playing in the game

You sound like a child asking annoying questions until they get what they want then they want something else cause they get bored.

You're that type of person at a night out who you talk to for about 5 minutes before you realise you have made a massive mistake giving airtime to. [emoji23]
I'll have to keep a look out for your future posts just to see how annoying you really are. Are you HB in another guise?

17 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

You sound like a child asking annoying questions until they get what they want then they want something else cause they get bored.

You're that type of person at a night out who you talk to for about 5 minutes before you realise you have made a massive mistake giving airtime to. emoji23.png
I'll have to keep a look out for your future posts just to see how annoying you really are. Are you HB in another guise?

He's probably a singer/songwriter.TB :)    

Auchinleck Talbot agreed to give Colin Spence a testimonial even after he had signed for Troon, he had 10 outstanding seasons at Talbot.

Well done for giving him a match. Great service from him no many players hang about for 10 year

Mon the papers

Thank you wile e, that was all I was looking for 

will spenny be playing in the game

Spenny will be playing tomorrow, even after pulling the strings in a good win for us today.

Well done to Spenny, Butch & Latta on their testimonial, 3 great guys & I'm sure it'll be a great occasion for them!

Archived