Hutchison Vale 2006 looking for players

Hutch

Hutchison Vale 2006 are looking for players Pele, Maradona and Zidane level to enhance our current group of players. We are holding open trials for any child born in 2006, if your child may be interested or if you know anyone that may be interested, please contact  Jamie Cook on 07952128986
Training will be held on Tuesday and Thursday nights at Clermiston Park 6pm-7:30pm. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 28/10/2016 at 05:32, Pink Flag said:

How about you guys develop what you have instead of an open advert for 10/11 year old kids. Embarrassing

What's wrong either clubs having an open advert for players ? 

They are obviously  looking to grow the age group at all ability levels.  Your response makes no sense. 

On ‎24‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 23:55, Eastendfanatic said:

What league are yous in and are yous looking for a gd decent goalkeeper.

the 2006's play in the East of Scotland development league. the Team are based in West Edinburgh. We welcome enquiries from all areas of the country.

15 hours ago, Pink Flag said:

At all ability levels yeah?

Yeah,  Pele,  Maradona and Zidane,  those are 3 different ability levels in essda.  I've seen some clubs who only advertise for Pele standard.  I think the 4th level is Beckham so there are clubs for every kid out there. 

• 2 weeks later...

It was the same when I played at Hutchy as a kid/teenager. I personally don't find it fair unless they have an age group playing at every level ie Pele, Zidane etc and a kid has the chance to develop correctly through the club and leagues. To turn a kid away as they don't meet a coaches requirement is nonsense especially so early on in the players development, this is the reason so many players lose interest.

On 02/11/2016 at 14:07, Hutch said:

The 2006 age group was decimated by parents going to a rival club. We are trying to recover and grow the age group again.

Can you elaborate on this a little please? There must have been a reason for that. I've heard conflicting stories and would like to hear the truth from the horses mouth so to speak. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived