Filthy Grass

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, wisbit said:

No.

Thank you.

Fine, but the suspense will eternally eat away at your soul as you wonder what this life changing advice was going to be.

I would make an educated guess that most of you guys rapping out the endless unique patter on here wear replica ill fitting fitbaw tops and plimsoles. 

And also in between watching re-runs of Pokemon you'll be religiously be tuning into the One Show to jerk off to that Welsh bint with the equine fizzog.

Just to reiterate good job you have posters of my standing as a social leveler.

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Shooboax gained promotion to P&B from dafc.net last season and is not an alias. 

Shooboax on daft.net? ....been about 3 years since you'd have seen a post with that (famous) handle.

Thanks for the NOT an alias clarification though. Top job, lasting endorsement maybe get me into the P&B gang hut.

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

That's me fucked then, Falkirk, Clachnacuddin and Inverness City, I've got bunnets for all three.

My dad managed Clach few years ago.

2 hours ago, Rowan said:

My dad managed Clach few years ago.

I would ask for both your and Sweet Pete's Dad's autographs, but not only am I concerned about forum anonymity,  I only arrived and adopted them as my local team 2 or 3 years ago. If you would pm me their names, though, it would be interesting to get reactions from longer standing Clach fans at Buckie on Saturday.

9 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I would ask for both your and Sweet Pete's Dad's autographs, but not only am I concerned about forum anonymity,  I only arrived and adopted them as my local team 2 or 3 years ago. If you would pm me their names, though, it would be interesting to get reactions from longer standing Clach fans at Buckie on Saturday.

My da played for them about 20 years ago. He was a centre half and he has a son called Pete.

9 hours ago, welshbairn said:

It was about 10yrs ago!!

15 hours ago, Shooboax said:

Shooboax on daft.net? ....been about 3 years since you'd have seen a post with that (famous) handle.

Thanks for the NOT an alias clarification though. Top job, lasting endorsement maybe get me into the P&B gang hut.

That long? Did you get binned around the admin period? I think you'd give dafc.net a collective heart attack these days. 

10 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

That long? Did you get binned around the admin period? I think you'd give dafc.net a collective heart attack these days. 

Yeah it was the admin period neeb. They didn't want the truth spoken about. Was on there after that under different guises but because of my gash patter I was found out double quick. Wooft, devastated.

Archived