Filthy Grass

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Sloop John B said:

Whilst I applaud the the total humiliation and flailing of known grassers, surely by outing them as grasses we ourselves become grasses? It's a dangerous circle IMO

^^^ Grass

So StonedSailor is the latest poster to out himself as a Grass.

Who else makes the list? 

Aw, did I spoil your wee bullying session? I never reported anyone, just brought your childish ways to the community at large.

I am ashamed that I was dragged into this in a vain attempt to fit in with the "Gails". Seemed like fun until wisbit sussed the game out (though I am not convinced you dense fuckers checked to see if he was a Gail before targeting him for abuse) and pulled you.

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Out grasses is like outing beasts, it best everyone knows who they are so they can sleep easy at night. 

When you put it like that I'm totally on board. Continuing clearing out the snakes like you are St Patrick.

2 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

Aw, did I spoil your wee bullying session? I never reported anyone, just brought your childish ways to the community at large.

I am ashamed that I was dragged into this in a vain attempt to fit in with the "Gails". Seemed like fun until wisbit sussed the game out (though I am not convinced you dense fuckers checked to see if he was a Gail before targeting him for abuse) and pulled you.

Heads gone. 

Yes because this place is serious business.

Imagine greeting because you tried to 'fit in' :lol:

29 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

^^^Lee Wallace

I blame Bigmouth for starting this off by grassing on the mod who labelled him a grass without adequate proof of his grassiness.

Also, everyone who's grassed on the grassers in this thread, including me. We'd all end up as the mattress in the jail at this rate.

Wisbit thinks you're all idiots for believing in gravity, so I don't see anyone managing to convince him that there's a red dot conspiracy he should be losing his head over.

Archived