Killie v Morton

Andy_K_97

On Saturday it's back to the Theatre of Pies for this fixture. Who will be there? What's going to happen? Will Jim Duffy's men dae gid hings? Will Lee Clark's new team gel? Will Souleymane Coulibaly do more flips?

I reckon 2-1 Killie again for this one. It obviously depends on how well the team we put out gel with one another as to how we do. Not sure about Morton but I reckon they'll probably fancy their chances after that win over Clyde the other night. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

Prepare for an absolute shitfest.

Yass, a shitefest, they're my favourite!

In all seriousness though I have a feeling you'll probably be right. I wasn't at our game against Clyde but going by the highlights and the stories I've heard from the day it really doesn't sound like we were firing on all cylinders. In the words of my mate who doesn't like football, "I hope there's goals and people have fun" but I suspect neither of those two things may happen. 

I reckon 2-1 Killie again for this one. It obviously depends on how well the team we put out gel with one another as to how we do. Not sure about Morton but I reckon they'll probably fancy their chances after that win over Clyde the other night. 

Your prediction is flawed as it has us scoring against a remotely competent side.
A total pumping or a shitfest of the worst kind are very likely.

Just now, AyrshireTon said:

Your prediction is flawed as it has us scoring against a remotely competent side.
A total pumping or a shitfest of the worst kind are very likely.

I would never underestimate our ability to hump things. We can almost always find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

The only prediction I'm willing to make is that a few of the new lads will get their first competitive debut.  Fitness allowing, I'd expect to see Mark Waddington, Martin Smith, Jonny Burn and Josh Webb featuring with maybe Boomer on the bench.

7 minutes ago, Cowshed118 said:

The best place for a pint of tennets around the ground?

The hotel at the stadium is handy (too handy, sometimes missed kick off). I'm a cider man but pretty sure they'd do tennants. Away fans are welcome in there.

Your about a minute from the away end.

1 hour ago, Cowshed118 said:

The best place for a pint of tennets around the ground?

Don't think the Hotel or sports bar do Tennents, Heineken and fosters last time i was in. Brass and granite 5 min walk from the stadium certainly does it tho. 

Other places local are Fannies and clansman just down from the train station. Then Macs bar, garage on same street as brass n granite and Portmann hotel across the road.

9 hours ago, Scosha said:

Either 0-0 or 2-0 Killie. We're OK at the back but useless going forward. 

If Magennis and Coulibaly both start as Clark hinted at today, then your back line are in for a busy afternoon

I'm confident we can avoid a pumping, but if Killie score the game's done. Shitfesting a 0-0 is all we'd be able to hope for if we were playing Championship sides with this squad, never mind a Premiership side.

Archived