Killie v Morton

Andy_K_97

15 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Can we expect to see any match highlights from Killie? I know Morton won't have any. 

There was a couple of people at the back of the stand the Morton fans in with cameras so hopefully someone produces something.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

Coulibaly genuinely looked like he'd won a competition to be there, joke of a performance.

8 hours ago, Scosha said:

Did Coulibaly win at an auction to get a contract at Killie? 

Coulibaly apparently scored a worldy in a closed door pre season game, and showed good awareness for a nice wee cheeky back heeled goal against Clyde.  Given a little time to adapt and get up to speed, I'm fairly confident he'll do well for us this season.  The rest of the new boys, well.  We'll see.

A stroll in the park for Morton at the weekend with Tidser showing exactly what Killie need in the midfield. Jones had a good first half and then Morton doubled up on him any time he got the ball. Midfield pairing of Smith and Waddington were brutal, as was the RB and Burn. After two games, I'd rather see Boyle at the back with Addison, Smith in midfield (the further he is from the Killie goal, the better) and a begging letter to Dundee to have Mark O'Hara back.

Couldn't have been easier for Morton on Saturday. By far the better team and deserved the victory.  Quitongo was brilliant and won't be there long if he keeps that level of performance up.

We tried random passes and clipped balls forward of which none came off, whereas Morton had movement and passed the ball efficiently. Ripped us apart at times.

Worrying stuff for us.

BTW does Addison have any pace? Cos any time an opponent tried to get away from him, all he seemed to do was grab hold of either their arm or their shirt. He was at it from the very first minute and I was raging it took the ref about 75 minutes to book him!!

BTW does Addison have any pace? Cos any time an opponent tried to get away from him, all he seemed to do was grab hold of either their arm or their shirt. He was at it from the very first minute and I was raging it took the ref about 75 minutes to book him!!

No.

4 hours ago, IainMorton said:

What are you going to do about it big man?

Bit of an error on the Killie match report. 

http://www.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/Article?id=3990

Not for the first time, Greenock Morton proved too much for Killie today. The last time we met, Morton won 3-0 at Cappielow. Then it was Jim Jefferies and Billy Brown who were ranting in the dressing room. It couldn't have been any easier for the management team today.

That was over 9 years ago in the Scottish Cup, and the score was 3-1 to Morton with Killie actually taking the lead.

Killie then won the last meeting in the league cup 3-1 themselves. 

Bit of an error on the Killie match report. 

http://www.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/Article?id=3990

Not for the first time, Greenock Morton proved too much for Killie today. The last time we met, Morton won 3-0 at Cappielow. Then it was Jim Jefferies and Billy Brown who were ranting in the dressing room. It couldn't have been any easier for the management team today.

That was over 9 years ago in the Scottish Cup, and the score was 3-1 to Morton with Killie actually taking the lead.

Killie then won the last meeting in the league cup 3-1 themselves. 

You also beat us five zip in a pre-season friendly about four seasons ago.

Archived