2016 NCAA Football

alexp

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last year was an embarrassment for UCF...winless and considered by many as the worst college team in the land.

New coach in Scott Frost, who had been at the Ducks for a few years, principally as their OC for the last couple of seasons.

Onwards and upwards for the new season...Go Knights.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to this. I haven't watched as many games over the past couple of seasons as I'd like but I fully intend to watch as many games as I can this year. SEC looking very strong again. LSU with a lot of returning athletes so possibly well placed to have a good season as other teams get players to adjust to college football?

Every year I try to switch off from College Football. NFL is enough I say. Then Week 1 comes around and I watch College Gameday. Then I get sucked in. And that's me until December! 

Never supported one team which contributes  (I think) to my enjoyment. I just enjoy the spectacle of every game on TV. 

Every year I try to switch off from College Football. NFL is enough I say. Then Week 1 comes around and I watch College Gameday. Then I get sucked in. And that's me until December! 

Never supported one team which contributes  (I think) to my enjoyment. I just enjoy the spectacle of every game on TV. 

It's impossible. The sport is like a drug

North Dakota State game is live on ESPN tonight as well from Division II. Good article on them here which I saw earlier. Interesting paralells to Junior teams not wanting to join the pyramid in Scotland.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-24/this-college-football-team-doesn-t-want-to-join-the-big-leagues

Archived