Mayos Noun

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Jamaldo said:

I'm out. Absolutely seething.

Any idea why you lost? What was the tie breaker? Fair do's for getting so far - I was out in the 2nd week :lol:

Still determined to finish in top 1000.  Well prepared for next week (no Manchester clubs, Arsenal or Southampton) and well prepared for GW28 (FA Cup weekend and currently only 3 matches on).  I'm obsessed with it this year!

Any idea why you lost? What was the tie breaker? Fair do's for getting so far - I was out in the 2nd week [emoji38]

Still determined to finish in top 1000.  Well prepared for next week (no Manchester clubs, Arsenal or Southampton) and well prepared for GW28 (FA Cup weekend and currently only 3 matches on).  I'm obsessed with it this year!

Think it was most goals scored, but it's stupid because it seems to mean goals scored by the teams your players represent, not the players themselves. He had Forster in goal and they won 4-0 ffs.

I'm obsessed with it anaw. I'm still in with a shout of winning my private league and I haven't played my triple captain yet so still fun to be had.

Edit: Turns out it was a virtual coin toss I was knocked out on. Even fucking worse then!

Think it was most goals scored, but it's stupid because it seems to mean goals scored by the teams your players represent, not the players themselves. He had Forster in goal and they won 4-0 ffs.

I'm obsessed with it anaw. I'm still in with a shout of winning my private league and I haven't played my triple captain yet so still fun to be had.

Edit: Turns out it was a virtual coin toss I was knocked out on. Even fucking worse then!

I'm in the same boat with my triple captain. Saving it for a double week. If I can get my fiances team into the top 1000 I'll be delirious. If I had captained Sanchez last week I'd be top 800!

I'm in the same boat with my triple captain. Saving it for a double week. If I can get my fiances team into the top 1000 I'll be delirious. If I had captained Sanchez last week I'd be top 800!

• 3 months later...
On 2/16/2017 at 18:11, The Minertaur said:

Finished in the top 50000 mainly down to Triple Captaining Costa last week.  Couldn't choose between him and Sanchez :(  Must have cost me about 60 points.

Won my mates head to head league.  Didn't realise it went to a knockout contest for the top 8 so had given up looking when I was in 7th with a few weeks to go.  Won the quarter finals by my team conceding 2 less goals than the guy I tied with before beating a guy who had half his team injured. Final was against my best mate who had smashed it the whole season and I sneaked through by 2 points (with a bench boost :lol: ).  Roll on next season.

Actually nearly burst with this the past few weeks.

Was sitting top for a while the DGW37 happened and I didn't have Sanchez or Kane....... life died a little for me....

Dropped to 11th. Such a good fun season ruined in two week. Everyone else scoring nearly 200pts and I got 63....

Won my work points league which got me £100, came 4th in the HTH which missed out on the prize money there. Top 10 in the P&B league. 

58,000 odd overall with 2209 points which is my 2nd worst effort in terms of overall pacing out of the 7 seasons I've been playing. Tried saving all my bonus chips for the double gameweeks but the problem was by GW37 half the teams had nothing to play for i.e. Chelsea resting Costa and Alonso for the second game.

Archived