Premier League Fantasy Football 2016/2017

Mayos Noun

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best picking a team now. Last year some players went up half a million before the season started due to pre season form and amount of draft pick. Players who may be on the sidelines but change of manager and the player starts more. You have unlimited noted transfers anyway. So best getting in early.

Joined,

Picked team, auto-filled last few spots as at work,

Will take time to tinker before first game.

Please note the use of the word tinker is as close as I get to the abilities of Raneiri.

I'm in.  Amazing how quickly the 100 million disappears.  Have gone all out on decent midfielders and strikers, leaving my defence short of quality. 

For anyone interested Football Acca's on Twitter are running a free to join league with £500 awarded to the winner at the end of the season.   Code is 3106-1454

My current team -

Gk - De Gea & Stekelenburg

DF - Gibson, Bellerin, McAuley, Sagna, Daniels

MF - Deulofeu, Hojberg, Tore, Hazard, Firmino

FW - Aguero, Lukaku, Negredo

This will no doubt be changed.  Bit top heavy with strikers so may change Negredo for a cheaper option and upgrade the midfield.

29 minutes ago, lightscamera said:

I didn't do H2h last year, how does it work?

Basically each week you have an opponent in the league who you have to outscore. Just like proper football the winner gets 3 points and it's a point for a draw.  Think there's a goal difference style decider to split teams who are on the same points.

2 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Basically each week you have an opponent in the league who you have to outscore. Just like proper football the winner gets 3 points and it's a point for a draw.  Think there's a goal difference style decider to split teams who are on the same points.

Plus an option of a playoff for the top teams at the end of the season.

Archived