Dundee v Dumbarton

Ewings, Gallagher, Wright and Barr all out gives us a fair amount of problems. Mainly having nobody to play right back and leaves us short in centre midfield.

Brown

Clark  --  Pettigrew  --  Buchanan  --  Docherty

Smith  --  Stevo  -- Fleming  --  Stirling

Todd

Thomson

Subs: Barclay, Kassarate, McCallum.

Two outfield subs :lol: 

Clark at right back :lol:

Absolutely no defensive midfield :lol:

Why the f**k am I attending this :lol:

Wright will be fit. Barr might sit on the bench but won't play which is entirely pointless but oh well.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cameron2000 said:

Wright will be fit. Barr might sit on the bench but won't play.

Sorry, I misread the Reporter's article. At least Pettigrew can shift over to right back then and Clark can take his place on the bench but we have absolutely no options to change things other the throwing the Don on and letting him run at Dundee.

50 minutes ago, optimistic said:

I'd swap Todd for Smith, with Thomson supporting mccallum, 

Thomson, our target man and main striker, playing in the number 10 role and our natural right winger playing the number 10, whilst our number 10 is out right? Are you Paul Martin? :P

Gonna go for the possible team for us the morn..

Mitchell

Kerr         O Dea       Julen       Holt

O Hara    Ross

Stewart          Wighton        Williams

Hemmings 

Hartley likes the two holding midfielders for most games, first time seeing the team this season so looking forward to it, even with all the negativity with the harkins and Hartley saga going on. Hopefully that side above should be good enough to beat Dumbarton but I'm not discounting them, they need to win too. 

IMG_1469237165.783392.thumb.jpg.38ab5c15

Dumbarton are quite cool. I like the elephant on their badge and that they have a big f**k off rock by their ground.
Said rock can be found on this Mungo's Hifi sleeve ert. This earns bonus cool points.
I once got stranded in Dumbarton but a nice SPT manny called Stephen took pity and printed us off free tickets back to Glasgow.

In summary;
Dumbarton - quite cool
Dundee - quite cooler

2-1

9 hours ago, Blue_e'hm_A_Dee said:

Gonna go for the possible team for us the morn..

Mitchell

Kerr         O Dea       Julen       Holt

O Hara    Ross

Stewart          Wighton        Williams

Hemmings 

Hartley likes the two holding midfielders for most games, first time seeing the team this season so looking forward to it, even with all the negativity with the harkins and Hartley saga going on. Hopefully that side above should be good enough to beat Dumbarton but I'm not discounting them, they need to win too. 

Apologies for the ignorance but what's happening with Hartley and Harkins? Harkins was immense in the Scottish Cup replay at Dens. Technically brilliant to watch.

As I fully expected myself to do, I have decided I'll now bother with this one.

DFC is like a highly addictive drug and I am completely to unable to de-hook myself despite hating it strongly most of the time.

1 hour ago, the snudge said:

Apologies for the ignorance but what's happening with Hartley and Harkins? Harkins was immense in the Scottish Cup replay at Dens. Technically brilliant to watch.

Nae apology necessary my man! He played in a few warm up games before the league cup started but a few days before it he was told by Hartley that he was free to leave the club, then he wasn't involved against East fife, and now yesterday we've learned supposedly that he was made to train with the under 20's I think? And he's not been allowed contact with the senior squad.. Looks like he's on his way out but then he might just sit and take a wage all season which ya couldnae really blame him if he did tbh. Treatment doesn't seem the best for a good club servant over his time at us overall. Unless he's done something behind the scenes that we don't know about. 

It's pity cause although he can frustrate as a player, he's always capable of that moment of magic to open up a team with that through pass like against you in the Scottish cup last season at dens or even bang one in the top bin like against Partick at fir hill in last season tae. One of they guys I'd rather have around the place than not and I'd hope Hartley has a decent replacement  lined up for him if it is the end of his time with us cause we need creativity in midfield badly.. With only Stewart now providing that spark of brilliance now and he's not certain to stay either. 

Archived