Dundee v Dumbarton

With our result in Saturday and East Fife winning last night we will probably need 3 wins to top the group (and a bit of help from Peterhead or Forfar).

Hopefully Stewart and Bain are back and we go with our strongest XI possible. Dumbarton looked handy in pre-season against us and held us through there in February, with a 5-0 replay win sandwiched in between.

Will go for a mundane 2-0 win.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just in case any Dundee fans were unaware, we haven't actually won an away game since December 5th 2015.

Seen as it's looking like I'm not going I fully expect us to break this duck at a ground we haven't won at for 100 years (copyright Microdave)

Any ideas how I'd get from Dens Park to Grouchos Records? Just on the off chance that I can't actually face the football.

It's a downhill walk of about 15 minutes into town right down Dens road. Grouchos would probably be another 5 minute walk along to the other end of the town centre. Alternatively the 1A bus on Dens road will take you into town.

Any ideas how I'd get from Dens Park to Grouchos Records? Just on the off chance that I can't actually face the football.

Would give you a lift. Obviously if you win that would probably result in you tumbling out the car whilst moving if you said a f****** word about it. PM me.

56 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Just in case any Dundee fans were unaware, we haven't actually won an away game since December 5th 2015.

Seen as it's looking like I'm not going I fully expect us to break this duck at a ground we haven't won at for 100 years (copyright Microdave)

Sorry, I'm attending this one so any upset is firmly oot the windae.

3 hours ago, Maslow said:

Would give you a lift. Obviously if you win that would probably result in you tumbling out the car whilst moving if you said a f****** word about it. PM me.

TheDerry are the best cünts on this site, IMO.

Dens looks like a bowling green at the minute. Dumbarton better play silky football or not welcome.

We play lovely football around the back. Unfortunately when we reach the halfway line a few minutes later we try to switch the play like Pirlo, and after that the other team have a perfect chance to counter attack or someone in crowd has to be on their toes

TheDerry are the best cünts on this site, IMO.

Steady there Deeboy, I'll spend the journey telling the lad not to give Breeks any of his hard earned, D.A.B. that he is [emoji6] plus, it's on my way home.

38 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

I'll probably end up taking a day trip to Dundee and doing Assai in Broughty Ferry as well.

Need something to do during my fortnight off work.

I've never even heard of Assai so, thanks for that!

Ewings, Gallagher, Wright and Barr all out gives us a fair amount of problems. Mainly having nobody to play right back and leaves us short in centre midfield.

Brown

Clark  --  Pettigrew  --  Buchanan  --  Docherty

Smith  --  Stevo  -- Fleming  --  Stirling

Todd

Thomson

Subs: Barclay, Kassarate, McCallum.

Two outfield subs :lol: 

Clark at right back :lol:

Absolutely no defensive midfield :lol:

Why the f**k am I attending this :lol:

Archived