Dundee v Dumbarton

17 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

The free kick given for Dundee's third is laughable, the ref is right in front of it too. Not as laughable as us failing to mark O'Dea again though.

I didn't think it was a foul at the time, but the highlights make it an even more bizarre decision. I sometimes just don't understand what the referee has seen.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aside from all our magnificence and Gorgeous Greg's virtuoso performance that has already been discussed, that is a superb double save from Mark Brown. 

If that was Messi that pulled off a save like that we'd be talking about it for weeks.

1 hour ago, Deeboy said:

Yes, the camera isn't the best. To me, it looks like he cuts across Williams leg taking him down before getting near the ball. 

I think it is pretty clear that he takes the ball. Just watch the direction the ball moves to see that. I've not said it wasn't a foul, but a bit confused when you say our player didn't get a touch on the ball.

The Dumbarton lads are a top bunch of boys. I think we should write to the SFA and have that 3rd goal made void. I'm happy to accept the 5-2 win. Infact, f**k it... Let's call it 5-3.

3 hours ago, K.T said:

The Dumbarton lads are a top bunch of boys. I think we should write to the SFA and have that 3rd goal made void. I'm happy to accept the 5-2 win. Infact, f**k it... Let's call it 5-3.

Just one big Nade/McGinn love in. Just back us up when its our turn to play united, would be a cracking 3 points for us.

Btw..  Sincerely hope Stewart gets a chance at international level, the boys been class every time I've seen him.

If that was Messi that pulled off a save like that we'd be talking about it for weeks.

Yes, but it would be more along the lines of "what the f**k was Messi doing playing in goals"'!!!

Archived