Inverness C Thistles v Dundee Uniteds - tie of the round

banana

Inverness struggling to get past a Cowdenbeath thrashed 6-1 by United points to only one outcome in this game.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

0-0.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting to see how Mackinnon has reshaped United after the farce under Mixu. Certainly had a much more a comprehensive win over Cowdenbeath than we did and we struggled against at times on Saturday. Hopefully a better surface will see us improve our performance as we struggled with the tattie field at the weekend. Hopefully Mulraney starts. Another good showing against Forres last night apparently. I'll go for a conservative 7 - 5 victory for ICT.

More train strikes on Sunday. Belter.

Prices to get in seem reasonable £15 for adults, £10 for concessions and a fiver for kids. I think that's all parts of the ground. Can't see more than 2,500 for this one.

Fans might also want to bear this in mind and give yourself a bit more time to get a ticket for the game:

http://ictfc.com/news/club-news/1795-ticketing-match-entry

Basically there's no cash gates anymore so you need to queue up to buy a ticket and then queue up to get into the ground. This hasn't received a particularly warm welcome from ICT fans.

1 hour ago, ArabGaz said:

Has that not always been the procedure with away fans at ICT? It certainly was the last time I was up there.

Not sure. I think we did it for games against Celtic but I thought other sides just paid at the turnstile like home fans did.

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Fans might also want to bear this in mind and give yourself a bit more time to get a ticket for the game:

http://ictfc.com/news/club-news/1795-ticketing-match-entry

Basically there's no cash gates anymore so you need to queue up to buy a ticket and then queue up to get into the ground. This hasn't received a particularly warm welcome from ICT fans.

Whoever thinks up these things need a good kick in the nuts.  Probably repeatedly until they change their mind.

It's the same at Easter Road (at least for away fans), effectively queueing twice to get into the ground.

As far as im concerned it should either be all ticket or pay at the gate. Last week at arbroath was a shambles getting in. Quite a massive percentage of people such as myself took time to buy tickets when they come out yet had to wait in big queues at the gate which were not seperated into cash gates and ticket gates. There doesnt seem to be much motivation to go and buy tickets beforehand if this scenario continues

Archived