Premiership 16/17

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Celtic (Stepped up a lot from last season gap to 2nd wider, but still prone to the odd stupid defeat)

2. Aberdeen (Still best of the rest by a mile)

3. Inverness CT (Will surprise)

4. St. Johnstone (Improved)

5. Rangers (Early season form faded, league leaders up until their their 4-1 thumping by Aberdeen in September, then lost 3 in a row to Partick, Inverness CT and Hearts and never recovered, only just piped Motherwell for 5th)

6. Motherwell (Started strongly then faded mid season. Strong 2nd half of the season, yet again)

7. Hearts (That difficult 2nd season, but finished strongly after the split)

8. Ross County (Struggled early on but still had enough to stay out of trouble)

9. Hamilton (Surprised early in the season, but fell away as the season progressed. Still good enough to stay out of trouble)

10. Partick Th (Last day escape from the playoff, highlight of the season- beating both Rangers and Celtic)

11. Dundee (Poor 2nd half of the season, will end up playing Utd in the playoff final)

12. Kilmarnock (Worse than last season by a long way)

23 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

You sold Hemmings for 250k m8

Even you don't believe that. Be a shepherd, not a sheep.*

*Although I understand you being both a VL and a teuchter, being a sheep is a great chance for you to get your hole. 

57 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Surprised to see many people have us bottom. I've been impressed with us so far (only 3 games I know). We may not do well but I'm pretty confident we won't be bottom 2

ETA - have us bottom 2, not bottom

Every season the experts have us bottom or somewhere near abouts and every season we disappoint them. If we can stay relatively injury free I don't see why we can't be looking at trying to get back into the top 6 this season, bit more of a cutting edge about us now that we lacked under Hughes.

4 minutes ago, Deeboy said:

There's quite a few folk trying to troll the Derry here. Choose your sides very fucking wisely. 

Quite pleased I was first to predict your impending clusterfuck. Abody else getting on board now. It's inevitable.

I find solace in the fact that if we've learnt one thing it's that when PnB come together collectively on an opinion the exact opposite happens.

The impending Scottish Cup win and top six are down to you entirely, Gibby. 

Thank you. 

Going by the predictions in here we'll end up being top 6!

We're rightly favourites for the drop, losing our 4 best players, but Killie and Dundee look shakey imo too and the signing of Donati has given me slight hope. So I'll go for an optimistic:

Celtic

Aberdeen

Rangers

Hearts

St. Johnstone

ICT

Ross County

Partick Thistle

Motherwell

Accies

Dundee

Kilmarnock

4 hours ago, killienick said:

1. Celtic
2. Aberdeen
3. Newco
4. Hearts
5. St Johnstone
6. Motherwell
7. ICT
8. Ross County
9. Dundee
10. Kilmarnock
11. Hamilton
12. Partick Thistle

giphy (3).gif

I posted this on the League Cup forum but we'll either be top 6 or stranded in 12th.  Doubt there will be much middle ground for us this season.

Most likely 12th but hopefully I'm wrong.

Aberdeen
Sevco
Celtic
ICT
Hearts
Ross County
Partick Thistle
Hamilton
Kilmarnock
Motherwell
St Johnstone [emoji768]
Dundee [emoji768]