BSC Alloa

Mystic Meg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While knowing that you're looking for a bite...

From what I've read, not much BSC could do in this whole saga. Besides, they may well pick up one or two new attendees...such as myself! Now based in the Stirling/Alloa area having grown up near Glasgow and been looking for a wee local team to follow (was up north before and watched a bit of Highland League).

5 hours ago, Born To Run said:

From what I've read, not much BSC could do in this whole saga. Besides, they may well pick up one or two new attendees...such as myself! Now based in the Stirling/Alloa area having grown up near Glasgow and been looking for a wee local team to follow (was up north before and watched a bit of Highland League).

Good on you BTR, your BSC input will be most welcome. 

6 hours ago, Born To Run said:

Why did you not support Sauchie? Excellent set-up there.

http://nonleaguescotland.org.uk/sauchie.htm

4 hours ago, cmontheloknow said:

Why did you not support Sauchie? Excellent set-up there.

http://nonleaguescotland.org.uk/sauchie.htm

I was ideally looking for a Lowland League watch, think it'll be interesting to compare the standard with the Highland League games I've seen over the past few years - having said that, I'll probably go along to a Sauchie game or two now I've had a look into them! Cheers cmontheloknow.

11 minutes ago, Bankies Alive said:

The Lowland League is virtually fan free anyway,it doesn't really matter where clubs play their home games.

And so the obsession continues ? 

how many times fans don't win trophies players do...

May as well spot trains as crowd w**k :P

18 minutes ago, Bankies Alive said:

What's that got to do with it? I'm merely stating a fact!

Its not going to make any difference to their chances of progressing as nobody goes to watch them anyway is all I'm saying

Are they competing in the LL or have I missed something....

They certainly have more chance of progressing as it stands  than yous have that's more of a fact! :P

44 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Are they competing in the LL or have I missed something....

They certainly have more chance of progressing as it stands  than yous have that's more of a fact! :P

I doubt our supporters would go for a groundshare at Alloa!

25 minutes ago, Bankies Alive said:

I doubt our supporters would go for a groundshare at Alloa!

Aye, but I don't suppose the 'relocation' to Airdrie was that popular either. Our opinions very rarely make any difference.

Hope BSC enjoy their time at the Recs and get a new place sorted soon. Might be quite nice for us to have another team to go along and watch during the off weeks.

7 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Aye, but I don't suppose the 'relocation' to Airdrie was that popular either. Our opinions very rarely make any difference.

Hope BSC enjoy their time at the Recs and get a new place sorted soon. Might be quite nice for us to have another team to go along and watch during the off weeks.

It was offered as a merger by Ballantyne and Airdrie at the time but was ruled out by our fans unsurprisingly which led to the gazumping of our club at the administrators office!

Hence why we still have our own in Clydebank.

7 minutes ago, Bankies Alive said:

It was offered as a merger by Ballantyne and Airdrie at the time but was ruled out by our fans unsurprisingly which led to the gazumping of our club at the administrators office!

Hence why we still have our own in Clydebank.

Good lads. Better skint and alive than...well, in Airdrie  :P

God forbid the league actually had a club in it with a fanbase eh!

Every time I see this thread this is all I see.

Talk about a broken record

If the club's are sustaining themselves and they are licensed to play at that level and they avoid relegation then they have every right to be in the league irregardless of fan Base. Dumbarton get 800 fans and falkirk get 4500 heaven forbid dumbarton be allowed in the league with that crowd. Get a grip of yourself for feck sake

30 minutes ago, Ayrshire-SFC said:

Every time I see this thread this is all I see.

Talk about a broken record

If the club's are sustaining themselves and they are licensed to play at that level and they avoid relegation then they have every right to be in the league irregardless of fan Base. Dumbarton get 800 fans and falkirk get 4500 heaven forbid dumbarton be allowed in the league with that crowd. Get a grip of yourself for feck sake

Well said mate

Archived