Dotting accounts?

Fucking hell. I always viewed him as a bit of a harmless, fairly tedious poster tbh, but he's quite clearly gone off the fucking scale. Perhaps time for an IP ban for his own good (and that of everyone else seeing as he's started posting again). Jesus fucking wept. 

It'd be better with all the seething morons.

Sadly I don't really drink any more otherwise I'd be up for organising. Imagine I showed up and drank herbal tea, I think throbber would kill me with one of his sharpened plates.

You could come to mine for some prinks out of one of these cups.

1da47d7ee7b13e11654b800fd388562c.jpg

@throbber Does every piece of crockery you own have to be multiple sided?  What the fucking hell is that?

Absolutely mental stuff re: PMs regarding dots.  At least when I PM'd @Lisa Cuddy it was with photographs of my penis after I heard she'd split up from her man.  Have some decency ffs.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Correct - we never use them but my girlfriend refuses to throw them out. Much like the plates.

If she doesn't throw you out for your chronic alcoholism and sniffing her sisters used pants, it safe to say those cups will be there for a while. 

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

If she doesn't throw you out for your chronic alcoholism and sniffing her sisters used pants, it safe to say those cups will be there for a while. 

Lets not forget that i have been a layabout for the past 4 years, she is a very tolerant woman.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Throbber I have to agree with the slowly increasing lynch mob here, that cup is way out of line. Sort it immediately.

I feel the exact same - we have had them over 3 years and have never used them they just sit in the cupboard taking up space.