Dotting accounts?

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

I know plenty. I presume you deny both accusations .

6 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Not sure a man who spent half of last season making "hilarious" jokes about Dundee fans being binmen, and suggesting Deefiant was a rapist should be jumping on his high horse about what other people are posting tbh.

Let's break it down.

'Half of last season' - total exaggeration.

'Dundee fans' - no a single fan, Biggie; again total exaggeration.

The Deefiant thing - I made a comment about rohypnol that he appeared to take exception to, I then apologised saying that I would not intentionally insult someone seriously.  He later made out he was not really offended.

So again exaggeration and talking shite.  But don't worry it will get you some pals on here.

Aye. To think someone is a creepy b*****d makes me a kiss arse.[emoji38]
I've said plenty of times on here that he's a dick. Doesn't mean he's the dick in THIS instance. Although the fact that you guys are on the side of a guy who goes searching for pics of folk online and saves them means it's probably good to not have you on the right side.

5 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Love how VT is the bad guy when the mega creepy borderline criminal isn't.

If it was anyone else the usual people wouldn't be pointing and laughing like a pack of hyenas. Whether you like a poster or not posting photos  of them without their permission is pretty shite behaviour IMO.

Jesus Christ...no-one reported anything.

Outing 'grasses' seems to be the latest P&B obsession.

Feel free to f**k off you pish stained mess.

Oh do f*ck up you flouncer. You're every bit as sh*te as those posters you routinely take pops at.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Let's break it down.

'Half of last season' - total exaggeration.

'Dundee fans' - no a single fan, Biggie; again total exaggeration.

The Deefiant thing - I made a comment about rohypnol that he appeared to take exception to, I then apologised saying that I would not intentionally insult someone seriously.  He later made out he was not really offended.

So again exaggeration and talking shite.  But don't worry it will get you some pals on here.

I apologise. You followed a Dundee fan (Biggie) round the forum, "hilariously" calling him a binman for a few weeks.

You implied Deefiant was a rapist, then completely shat your pants when he called you on it.

Hopefully this clears everything up for everyone.

1 minute ago, Randy Giles said:

Nizzy still as angry as ever I see.

He' right.  You are one of the worst posters for trying to coat-tail the popular posters on here.

Just now, Rugster said:

You're honestly one of the worst posters on the site. 

Beat me to it. 

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I apologise. You followed a Dundee fan (Biggie) round the forum, "hilariously" calling him a binman for a few weeks.

You implied Deefiant was a rapist, then completely shat your pants when he called you on it.

Hopefully this clears everything up for everyone.

I think the most telling part of that post is the last two words.  Desperate for acceptance Mark?

I've no desire to continue this so you'll have the last word(s).

Using someone's appearance as a stick to beat them with is the using the calling card of the morons. If you dislike the persons ideals or attitude then attack them for that. The appearance is irrelevant.

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I think the most telling part of that post is the last two words.  Desperate for acceptance Mark?

I've no desire to continue this so you'll have the last word(s).

You're right, it would be awful if I was to post something that led people on an anonymous football forum to think I was some sort of creepy weirdo. Wouldn't it?

13 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

There's a PM function for a reason.  The pair of you need to f**k off.

& Shands gets to keep the electric pillow (once again), I'm not implying any thing here BUT that's at least twice the prize was offered & returned unclaimed after getting pulled off. (Insert K Williams gif here).

I think it's all an elaborate hoax dreamt up by Shands, pics or GTF.

G-Bo(re)