Dotting accounts?

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Bit of a deep and roundabout way of saying some folk are utter fannies.

No denying that some folk are utter fannies and can't take a bit of banter but the abuse that gets thrown out online is just insane compared to the way in which people communicate to one another face to face and its all because the internet is still an un natural way of communicating for some of us. The likes of the Tweets Lily Allen received yesterday for example, do you think there has ever been anyone anywhere in the world who has gone and mocked someone who they didn't know about having a miscarriage?

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

No denying that some folk are utter fannies and can't take a bit of banter but the abuse that gets thrown out online is just insane compared to the way in which people communicate to one another face to face and its all because the internet is still an un natural way of communicating for some of us. The likes of the Tweets Lily Allen received yesterday for example, do you think there has ever been anyone anywhere in the world who has gone and mocked someone who they didn't know about having a miscarriage?

That twitter conversation was a real race to the bottom. Lilly Allen posts included.

Yes, nobody really covered themselves in glory but it's still pretty insane the way people think it's acceptable to speak to strangers online. I bet the families of almost every person who have suffered a tragedy that has made the news have been subject to online trolling though.

14 minutes ago, throbber said:

Yes, nobody really covered themselves in glory but it's still pretty insane the way people think it's acceptable to speak to strangers online. I bet the families of almost every person who have suffered a tragedy that has made the news have been subject to online trolling though.

Very true. Keyboard warriors gonna keyboard warrior I suppose.

It was fucking ace when Richard Bacon found the address of some tube who was trolling him and went to his door to film him being confronted about it, although admittedly the outcome was pretty anti-climatic.

More celebs should do that IMO. Or just people in general. Imagine how mortified the c***s that said that to Lily Allen would be if she turned up at their door with a film crew? That would potentially be sensational TV.

Yes - there as the Curtis Woodhouse case the boxer who went round to a troll's house and the guy ended up apologising to him publicly on GMTV. Most people would absolutely shite it if they got confronted for their online behaviour.

I encourage Div to allow folk to see who has given them anonymous red dots over the weekend for a real proper heads gone. c***s who claim not to care about red dots frantically searching through all their posts since Friday looking for the character assassins who thought they'd never get caught giving them.

Go on Div make it happen. :)

I encourage Div to allow folk to see who has given them anonymous red dots over the weekend for a real proper heads gone. c***s who claim not to care about red dots frantically searching through all their posts since Friday looking for the character assassins who thought they'd never get caught giving them.
Go on Div make it happen. [emoji4]

c18b5d361dc2812ef050257817f0db14.jpg

38 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Go on Div make it happen. :)

I've gave all mine to Randy Giles, all deserved as well.