Dotting accounts?

This is merely my red dot Dunning account. Might have to wrap it now. 

Was spending more time on it than usual already since my viking TON account seems to have grown sentient and is spamming a small folder of images of popular TV personalities such as Michael Portillo and Jeremy Clarkson.

Seriously though I've got sympathy with Grimbo here.    

I always ask posters to reflect on their work.    Take the last hour of your daily P & B posting to reflect on your daily offerings.    

Re-read your postings.   Ask yourself the difficult questions:    Could I have phrased that any better?    Did I answer the question to the best of my abilities?   Why didn't that post receive green dots?   Am I posting too much?   Am I posting too little?   

Making notes is recommended; then set your posting goals for the next day.     

1 minute ago, Tynieness said:

Some absolute walloper who supports Alloa that's who.

There does appear to be a Jardine Donaldson solicitors in Alloa...it's not that pesky stadium announcer, is it? :rolleyes:

This has made for some glorious reading today.  Grim is mentally unstable.  Feel bad for Stand Free, decent poster and all round good guy.

I wouldn't call someone who basically stalked certain posters 24/7 an "all round good guy".

He was a decent poster but some people seem to have their heads in the sand as he was clearly an absolute bellend on numerous occasions.