Dotting accounts?

3 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

I think posters from both sides of the argument that Keith has been dealing with need to stand back and reflect a bit.

Indeed.  We're a broad-shouldered and forgiving lot posting in a well-moderated community.  Sometimes one is intemperate.  We both ken this.

I'm happy to draw a line under this thread.

On 16/07/2016 at 20:31, Grim O'Grady said:

Why would some one have so little in their lives that they have to set up a dotting account? They have to log in the account then they have to go stalk out the posts of the poster they want to red dot? 

My special friend is tbone stag, thanks for spending so much time on me, I'm thrilled my posts mean so much to your life. 

G-Bo 

Aye, not bothered one bit.

27 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Has this shit all emerged from Bralt? 

Nope.  It's all down to the wee Aberdeen fanny squealing like a stuck pig over a red dot or three.

Just when I thought my respect for the diddies couldn't get lower...

Edited by The_Kincardine

1 hour ago, keithgy said:

You are all childish and I have better things to do rather than get PM after PM from posters complaining about this poster and that poster,yes maybe I could have handled this a bit better but I am pissed off and probably time to step down as a mod.

1 hour ago, Tynieness said:

Hertz are shite.  I think posters from both sides of the argument that Keith has been dealing with need to stand back and reflect a bit.

I can see them at work tomorrow morning.  "Good morning Smith, are you ready to make that presentation to the board"  "Well, I can't sir, I have been getting myself in a state of apoplexy over some dots on an anonymous Scottish football website."

"Ok Smith, you're fired and while you're at it grow the f**k up."

He is a very patient man, I think he should just take the lot of them out.

Why don't you get Div to suspend the reputation system for a week and sit back and watch the collective heads gone and multi simultaneous meltdowns on the forum.

We'll soon find out who really cares about the "DOTS", the aliases and those who only log in to give out dots are sure to be the funniest meltdowns because they can't get their fix of how much they hate someone on here. :lol:

You know it makes sense. 8)

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'm happy to draw a line under this thread.

^^^ sober

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Nope.  It's all down to the wee Aberdeen fanny squealing like a stuck pig over a red dot or three.

Just when I thought my respect for the diddies couldn't get lower...

^^^ 14 double voddies down.

Look how quickly and dramatically the tone changes. You need professional help, Kincardine. 

Just now, Spartans Telly said:

I'm shy mate, why didn't you come for that pint down the Malt it's EH6, we could discuss it over a cosy pint. 

Why do you keep asking me for a pint? Is it so you can find out where I work and contact my boss, you old creep?