Dotting accounts?

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

The dots don't matter the most important thing here is he doesn't post anymore. 

This. I don't notice dots so they don't affect the site in any way, whereas when Grimbo still posted he was intentionally ruining every thread he could and was making the place a chore to use.

1 hour ago, Jimmy85 said:

Bennett isn't the worst Rangers fan on this forum by any stretch of the imagination but he is without a doubt the thickest. 

I'm no doctor (I am really) but he has almost certainly suffered a massive head injury. Or he was just born thick as f**k. 

Pretty sure they were all born with mental defects that made them support Rangers and let them die.

Why would some one have so little in their lives that they have to set up a dotting account? They have to log in the account then they have to go stalk out the posts of the poster they want to red dot? 
My special friend is tbone stag, thanks for spending so much time on me, I'm thrilled my posts mean so much to your life. 
G-Bo 

@SpartansTelly
IMG_1484641591.096919.jpg.777404460a43b5

• 1 month later...
On 1/16/2017 at 21:51, Rugster said:

Grimbo green dots all 8 miles posts. 8 mile red dots all stand free's posts. When will the circle be complete?

On 1/16/2017 at 21:59, Bairnardo said:

When Standfree hires WTM and goes on a killing spree

Don't give SF a Helen or you'll have  @keithgy to answer to is the PM theme of the day.  A new low for the board.

2 minutes ago, keithgy said:

You are all childish and I have better things to do rather than get PM after PM from posters complaining about this poster and that poster,yes maybe I could have handled this a bit better but I am pissed off and probably time to step down as a mod.

Honestly, bud?  You've been absolutely brilliant for years and I enjoy your posts.  You've seemed unduly stressed this past couple of months, though, and get involved in petty internecine squabbles..

Take a week off and come back with your normal good humour and banter.  We'd all appreciate that.

3 minutes ago, keithgy said:

You are all childish and I have better things to do rather than get PM after PM from posters complaining about this poster and that poster,yes maybe I could have handled this a bit better but I am pissed off and probably time to step down as a mod.

Don't be daft, just block the whiny c***s. 

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Honestly, bud?  You've been absolutely brilliant for years and I enjoy your posts.  You've seemed unduly stressed this past couple of months, though, and get involved in petty internecine squabbles..

Take a week off and come back with your normal good humour and banter.  We'd all appreciate that.

You tagged him in the last post so are obviously looking to cause a bit trouble here, give it break ffs.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'm assuming you've been contributing to that?

12 minutes ago, keithgy said:

don't do that